Chapter 24: I want you back!

Start from the beginning

"Korra, are you done?" Tenzin whispered outside her room.

"Just a minute Tenzin." Korra responded. She's still doubting about what she's going to do now. Yes, she want her girlfriend back but she's too afraid that she might yell at her. After a few more minutes, Korra went out of her room. She saw the others in the living room who's now looking at her.

"I-I should go." Korra said emotionless.

"Good luck Korra." Ikki said and hugged her. The avatar smiled. "Thanks. Naga, come on!" The polar bear dog followed her outside.

"Looks like we're going to swim. Ready, girl?" Korra asked. Naga just licked her left cheek. The bestfriends jumped on the water and swam all the way to the city. As they arrived, Korra waterbent the water on her body and ride on Naga.

"Go girl. To the Future Industries tower." The polar bear dog ran towards the tower. They reached the building and Korra asked the guard.

"Uhm. Excuse me? Is Asami Sato still in her office?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. Ms. Sato went home early." The guard said. Korra just nodded. She thought that Asami might in her mansion so she rushed up and made their way to the Sato mansion. It took them 15 minutes to reach the mansion because it's a bit far from the tower. The waterbender knocked and the butler opened it. He looked surprised to see that Korra is the one knocking the door.

"M-Ms. Korra? W-What are you doing here?" The butler asked her nervously.

"Is Asami here?" Korra asked in higher tone.

"I'm sorry. M-Ms. Sato said that don't entertain you if you come." The butler said and he was about to close the door but Korra blocked him and shouted.

"Asami! Asami come out! Please talk to me!" The avatar shouted. The guards arrived and forcing Korra to leave. Korra kept shouting and suddenly Asami appeared on the second floor.

"Hey, what is going-.. " the CEO's eyes went wide. She frowned.

"What are you doing here?!" The heiress yelled.

"A-Asami please. Please talk to me." Korra's eyes went watery as she spoke.

"We have nothing to talk about Avatar Korra. Guards, take her out." Asami said. There is such anger in her voice.

"N-No! Get off me! Asami please let me explain! I-I didn't want to hurt you." Said the crying avatar. The heiress laughed bitterly but then changed with anger.

"Haha! Really? You can't fool me anymore Korra. We're done!"

"Asami.. D-Don't do this. Please. I-I can't lose you." Korra said. The guards and the butler started to get confused because of their conversation.

"Get her out." Asami said coldly.

"A-Asami! I will stay here outside until you talk to me. Let me go!" The avatar yelled as the guards dragged her out of the mansion. The heiress turned her back and wiped out the tears that was about to fall from her eyes. She smirked bitterly. And whispered to herself. "Liar."

*****

Hey guys. Asami's totally hard hearted.(lol is that even a word) what do you think? Comment and vote ;))