The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.

Почніть із самого початку

Rias: Asia you shouldn't challenge them they might kill you!!!!!

Asia: You have no idea how predictable he is. Surely when he gets the fused Excaliburs, he will be full of himself...
I shall leave for now.

Kiba: I cannot miss this opportunity, i shall leave also.

Rias POV

Akeno: Rias? What can we do?

Rias: we wint get in their way as promised... smas for Asia.
When she strays from.me she will become a stray devil.

Koneko: I doubt that she will remain as a devil i sense her devil side is depleting, i cant explain why...

Rias: Are you certain???

Koneko: I can even sense her holy magic that is far more deadlier than the two before...

Rias: Then we must recover her devil side... i cannot lose another member of the peerage.

Akeno: Asia....

Kiba POV

It was night time and i was hunting Excalibur, the swird tht ruined my life and killed my friends in that project. I despise the sword with my life I won't stop until i destroy that sword...

Later

As I walked to a corner and I saw a priest linping and bleeding very badly and then collapsed.

Kiba: Hey are you ok???

???: fufufufu I never expected to see you here again!!!

Freed Selzan, the exorcist who is crazy enough to deal with.

Kiba: I never thought I would see you again Freed.

Freed: HOHOOOO!!! I would enjoy slashing you apart you disgusting devil!!!!!!

(Cue this amazing ost from wandering argatram)

No one's POV

Freed then charges to Kiba in an insane speed and Kiba barely dodged the blade and I feel the concentrated holy aura in it.

Freed: ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY EXCALIBUR RAPIDLY OR SHOULD U SAY SUPER FAST SWORD!!!!!

???: WHAT ARE YOU AND YOU FAKE EXCALIBUR DOING HERE????

Freed halted and Kiba is on guard as they saw a figure with heavy silver and red armor on top of a house with a greay sword on its shoulder, its helmet realky looks intimidating as it looked like a demon it even sent chills on the crazy priest spine.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.