chapter 20 - safe with us

Start from the beginning

Phil had everyone in the Tyke family crying when he told them about what happened yesterday.

'Can you help me find... Zeal's house? Canada's  house Or Egypt's house?' Philip asks them with pleading eyes.

'We wish we could help you but we don't know, Philip... But! New Zealand's brother Australia visits here every  Wednesday  and Friday so he could take you to New Zealand's house'

'You can sleep here, Philip. We'll get you to Australia so you could speak to him!'

Phil knows that German would scold him for trusting strangers but he feels so safe with them. He doesn't think that he should tell them about what happened yesterday... he doesn't want them to know... how would they even react?

_________________

'Have anyone of you did anything  to philip??'

Germany asks then all suddenly. It's quite odd for him to ask this...

'I almost poisoned him to death-' Germany glares at China.

'That isn't what I meant'

'Then what did you mean why did we do anything  to Philip? Be more specific, Germany' Mexixo says to him quite irritated.

'Sleep, have any of you slept with him?'

Everyone is bewildered to hear him ask his question. 'Wow, jealous much? Are you actually  into him, Germany?' Germany sighs deeply in annoyance. 'Well I may have found something related to Philip....'

'Stop talking in riddles, Germany-'

'I'm not-'

'What we mean is, stop being suspicious. Yeah you're acting like like jealous boyfriend.  It's evident that you have a crush on him but still, it's like there's something more to this! Your hiding something!'

'Yeah, and it's not good that it'd  about Phil'

'What are you hiding, Germany?'

'If you don't stop acting suspicious then we might think that you're plotting something-'

'As Philip had said, America is looking  for him! That bastard is out to get himnd he's planning on hurting him! If any of you laid a finger on Philip then-'

'Then he'd kill us. Is that the threat he told you? Come on he ain't going to do s**to

'Hah, that's such a lame threat-'

'That isn't the full threat!'

'He said he'll hurt Philip too! He said he'll break his bones-'

'Knew you'd say that. But what can he do if we protect Philip?! He will never get his hands on Philip.  Your evening paranoid like Mexico and egypt!'