Bonus Chap: Merry Christmas!

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I trust you guys. We'll be back shortly. I promise we'll get through everything still." His mom said tell is that surely they'd be back soon.

"Ok, safe travels guys. You know the roads are icy."

"We'll be fine. See you guys soon!" My dad said walking out the door.

Thomas closed the door for them and plunged himself on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" I said hopping over the couch pulling out my phone as I landed on the soft white cushions.

"I don't know.." He said still laying face flat on the couch.

"Lets go eat some whip cream!" I said excitingly jumping from the couch and heading to the fridge.

"Shouldn't we wait for the pie?" Thomas said sitting up as my words finally caught his attention.

"No..? We're not even eating the pie, we're just gonna get a lil' bit of whip cream." I said pulling out the small container that held the white creamy substance.

He stood up and joined me in the kitchen as a groan escaped his mouth.

"Ooh, lend me some of that." He said grabbing a spoon and scooping a lot of the soft whipped cream.

He launched the cream into his mouth, we started giggling as the whipped cream spreaded across his face.
I grabbed a napkin for him and wiped off the remaining cream on his face.

We closed the container before we could eat everything, and we shoved it back in the fridge where it originally was.
_
For the next few minutes Thomas and I sat down in front of the fireplace opening up about personal things to each other.

"I don't think you understand how much I appreciate you Thomas.." I said pulling my knees into my chest, truly meaning what I said.

"Really? You know, I think about you a lot. That must mean you're a very good bestfriend. Well, I know you're a really good best friend." He said chuckling and giving me a fist bump.

"What do.. What do you think of when you think of me..?" I said hoping to not weird him out. Instead he sat up and passionately answered my question.

"I don't know.. But I do know that when I think of you, I think of you smiling and walking around with a light around you; because, that's how I see you. When I look at you I see and orb of joy, because that's what you provide. And.. Honestly, Rae, I-I don't think you understand how much you mean to me."

I looked at Thomas and no matter how much I tried to stop it, a smile filled my face, along with an obvious tone of red.

"I mean sometimes all I think about is you. Late nights alone, I cant stop myself, you just always appear in my mind somehow. Sleepless nights are because I'm always thinking of you, and I can even blame myself! I choose to think of you, and I really can't name another time I regret it. I'm sure any other guy could agree with me. Because, Raechel? You're just that pretty. I don't want it to seem like I'm using you, but I genuinely think you're so beautiful, and sometimes I really can't just help myself but stare."

I looked at him and then blushed. I quickly looked down and I felt my heart beat speeding up. "I really don't have any other way to say it, but.. I like you.. And, I know for a fact no one, or nothing can change my mind." He looked into my eyes, I felt like I was gonna faint in the moment. Was it just me? Or was the room getting hot.
His somewhat sad face changed to a face of embarrassment.
His face, knowing he just confessed to me was starting to turn pink. His eyes attracted somewhere else trying to avoid eye contact with me as I remained silenced. He scratched the back of his head and pulled out his phone.
I couldn't help but blush even more, I became weak, and the thought of Thomas confessing to me was only ever in a dream; but this was real..

He looked at me again, "s-sorry about that! Did I make you uncomfortable..?"

"Oh- no, no! You're good.."

I felt so tensed up, what was I gonna do?! I knew I had feelings for this boy, and once I thought they wouldn't increase they surely did. His good looks, charming smile, and even his soft soothing voice just did everything to me I knew nobody else could; and yet I'm arguing with myself after he confessed his feelings to me.

The awkward silence set in. It's been about 3 whole minutes of nothing but us glancing at each other. Then I remembered something I spotted in the middle of the living room.
It was a mistletoe.. A beautiful mistletoe that looks like it's always been traditionally hung up.

I looked over at Thomas who had turned the other way, I took notice of what he was doing and saw his eyes glued to his phone.

"Do you mind if I take you somewhere real quick?" I said lightly tapping on his shoulder blade.

"Umm.. I'm pretty sure we can't leave, or at least until they get back anyways."

"Actually it's in here." He raised his eye brow in suspicion but continued to stand up anyways.
I grabbed his hand and led him to the middle of the living room.

"What're we doing here?" He said confusingly glaring around.

I giggled and blushed, "look up dork." Thomas looked up seeing the mistletoe above us.
I saw a blush cross his face, and I could tell he was getting nervous. I chuckled and stared into his eyes, "my dork.." I added on.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on the tips of my toes and kissed him at a reasonable height. I pecked him on the lips. Then stared in his eyes.
His hands grazed my cheek then flew his hands through the back of my head softly gripping my hair.
I couldn't help myself, I knew I wanted more and I could sense he did too. I kissed him again and he kissed me back. His hands moved from my face to my lower back. I leaned into him as our tongues explored each other's mouths. We soon parted for a breath, "my little elf.." he said putting a stroke of hair behind my ear. He kissed me once more. "Merry Christmas.." He said staring into my eyes.

"Merry Christmas to you too.."