part 5 ❤

Sid sat in his car when hsi mobile ping

There is message from one unknown number...

He check the message... There was photos of shehnaaz with a boy in a cozy manner ...

He looked at photos and kept his mobile back....

He trust his shehnaaz more than anything... One single pic didn't break his trust....

He reach at the cafe.... He looked around for his maneger .. He found shehnaaz sitting there...

Sid : shehnaaz..???

He move toward her smilingly  but stop in his track when he notice she is not alone... Someone is sitting beside her....

That man standup and sit on his knees....

Man : shehnaaz kaur gill.... Will you marry me..???

Sid froze at his place.... His eyes become red in anger.... How  dare he..??? How can he proposed his shehnaaz..???

Whole cafe started chanted " Say yes... "

And here his blood started boiling

He march toward them when sana 's word stop him...

Sana : yes... I will marry you...

Numb.... He is staring at her numbly.... He couldn't believe on his ears....did he hear right...?? She is his shehnaaz right... Then why will she say yes....

He goes to her and stand in front of her.....

Sana looked at him and smiled

Sana : sidharthhh.... Meet him... Nittin singhania.... My love...

Sid looked at her hurtfully.... His eyes become red because of tears....

Sana : or nittin... Ye hai mera best friend sidharth.....

And held nittin 's biceps....

Sana : tumhe pta sidharth... Tum 2 min late ho gye.... Abhi just nittin se mujhe propose kiya... Tumhe pta aaj mein kitni khush hoon....

And hug sidharth tightly.... Where sidharth stand there quietly looking down.. Trying to register everything... He wants it to be a dream.... He want someone who told him that it's all lie just a lie....

He looked at nittin.. He is the same guy whom he saw in pictures with shehnaaz....

Sid looked at shehnaaz who is smilinga nd laughing talking with nittin still holding his hand tightly

Sana : sidharthhh... Kider khoya hai tu.... Mujhe congratulations nhi bolega..????

Sid give her a small smile with red teary eyes....

Sid : c... Con... Congratulations.... I... I m happy for you.....

And left from there hurriedly.....

He couldn't control anymore and started crying loudly....

He fall on the road and started crying miserably.....

Later on.... Sana tell whole family about nittin... All are happy for her but they are sad too... Because they all know Sid  love Sana.....

From that day she didn't saw him.... Later on they( sana and nittin) flew to Canada....

Sid busy himself in his career.... He become rude and arrogant which cause many controversies.... He take a break from tv industry....