Gu Ning didn’t bother to pay more attention to Shen Baixiang, and they began to enjoy drinks and games.

When Xu Qinyin lost the game, Tang Qingyang proposed to drink for her, but Xu Qinyin rejected it and said that he should be more careful about his injury.

Although Xu Qinyin turned him down, he wasn’t disappointed at all.

From their interaction, Gu Ning saw the chemistry between them, but seeing as neither of them wanted to make it public now, Gu Ning smiled and said nothing.

A while later, Gu Ning went to the ladies’ room with Xu Qinyin and asked her whether she saw Shen Baixiang in the bar.

Xu Qinyin didn’t know that Shen Baixiang was also in the bar, but she told Gu Ning about what had happened outside the bar.

Qi Ziyue suffered the torture caused by the drugs for nearly an hour, then became quiet.

Chen Yunlin also woke up about an hour later. The moment she got her consciousness back, she remembered the person in black and stood up in fear at once.

Because Gu Ning already removed the ropes from Chen Yunlin’s body, she was able to move freely now.

She checked her surroundings, and found that she was still in her study, which meant that the person’s target wasn’t her. If she wasn’t the target, it must be Qi Ziyue!

Chen Yunlin was scared and ran to the master bedroom anxiously. She was stunned once she saw the situation in the master bedroom.

In the master bedroom, everything was broken and scattered around, while Qi Ziyue was lying on the ground without clear vital signs.

Chen Yunlin panicked and trembled in fear.

Chapter 1492: Poured in His Body

Translator: Henyee Translations  Editor: Henyee Translations

Chen Yunlin instinctively wanted to run away, but she didn’t. However, she didn’t dare to move closer either. After hesitating for a while, she still walked to Qi Ziyue.

Her heart was pounding fast, and her body was shaking. When she moved near, she saw bruises, abrasions, and cuts all around Qi Ziyue’s body.

Chen Yunlin was frightened, because she didn’t know whether Qi Ziyue was still alive. She did everything she could to calm herself down and reached her finger out to test his breath. Luckily, Qi Ziyue was still breathing, although his breathing was quite weak.

Chen Yunlin knew that the Tang family was chasing Qi Ziyue now, but she had to send him to the hospital as soon as possible. She didn’t want him to die.

There were many hospitals in the capital, so she was confident that the Tang family couldn’t find him so soon. Therefore, Chen Yunlin called an ambulance.

About 10 minutes later, an ambulance arrived and Chen Yunlin followed Qi Ziyue to the hospital.

The doctor examined Qi Ziyue, but he didn’t tell Chen Yunlin the result right away. Instead, he asked for her relationship with Qi Ziyue.

Chen Yunlin told the doctor that they were friends, and the doctor asked her how Qi Ziyue was seriously hurt like that.

Chen Yunlin then told the doctor that a strange woman in black intruded into her home at midnight and attacked them.