Run away

Ella pov
"I hate this."
"No Ella, you don't hate it you just hate the fact that college leads to you taking over the family business" My best friend Ophelia said
"I guess that's true, I just can't belive that I'm being forced to take over the family business and not Luke."
"You mean your hot, best friends with famous people, brother Luke?"
"Yes" I said falling on to my bed "Also please don't call him hot, he's my brother."
"But he is hot" Ophelia said sitting next to me.
"Should I leave?"
"What?!" "No you shouldn't leave that would be stupid, to 'run away' plus what would your parents say?"
"Screw them. I'm sick of them constantly controlling me and telling me what they want me do with my life."
"Fine, if your leaving then I'm going with you."
"Thank you Ophelia, but you have a life here. You have the rest of our friends and you have an amazing job that your parents are giving you. I couldn't ask you to leave your whole life behind. This is something I need to do alone."
"Ok, good luck. Call me all the time."
"I will."

I bought tickets for the train leaving now, I didn't care where it's going as long as it's away from my family.

Theo pov
Their everywhere, fans will manage to recognize me even with a hat and sunglasses on. I just hope there's no fans on the train. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans, they can just be a lot sometimes. But that's why I'm getting away, taking a break from North East and finding a place to lay low and relax for awhile. Hoping on the first train leaving was probably not the best idea but at least it's a train with rooms. I should probably rest, the conductor said that the train ride would be 13 hours long. I should grab a snack then sleep. Peeking my head out into the hallway I saw no one, usually there are a few staff members running around. I should probably look for one, as I was walking I hit something or someone. "Shit" I said. Ow that hurt. I open my eyes, shit I ran into a girl "Are you ok?" I offered her my hand.
"Yeah. Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" Shit, she kinda recognized me.
"Wait a minute, your Theo Parker." Crap.
"Yeah, that's me."
"My brother always talks about you." Wait a minute brother? Oh my God she's Luke's sister.
"Are you Luke's sister?"
"Yeah, I didn't know he talked about me."
"All the time. It was nice meeting you but I have to get going, bye." I have to call Luke.

I hope you like it