{14}Letter From Home•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, harmful words, abuse, anxiety, angst in general. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;

"Yesterday was fun, thank you." I say as I'm sitting down in one of the library chairs next to Harry.
"We should do it again sometime." Harry answers back with a lopsided smirk. I mumble a 'yeah' happily while opening my textbook to study.
"What's that?" Harry asks, a puzzled look hanging on his face, quirking an eyebrow a little more than the other.

The Future of Healing:
The Heroic Guide to Healing

"Just a book about healing." I answer, still focused on my book.
"Are you interested in healing?"

I look up from the marked page on my book and look at Harry, who is slightly hovering over my own book trying to get a look at it.
"Yeah, I've always wanted to be a healer when I was little and I've just found a passion for it. I feel like it would be a good fit for me and I could make a great living off of it, obviously. I just like the feeling of knowing I'm making someone's life a little easier. I know it's stupid-"

Harry cuts me off, "It's not! I think being a healer would be great for you. As a matter of fact, I've wanted to be an Aurora since I was young, always had a feeling it's what I'm supposed to do."
"An Aurora...that's interesting, I think you'd make a good fit." I smile at Harry, as he smiles back.

A few minutes pass by, I enjoy my book and Harry does too, still looming by my shoulder reading as I read.
As it turn to the next page a white owl flys through a larger window in the library, dropping a letter to the front of me, right onto my healers book.

"Who is it from?" Harry asks, curiosity getting the best of him.
"From home..."

Draco,

Someone particular told me you were hanging around with a certain Potter. Was your stay at the manor not long enough? Must I teach you another lesson? I expected much more from a Malfoy, but of course you've let me down again. I don't know how many more times I must tell you to focus on your studies. One more word of you hanging around with Harry Potter and I will come get you myself. I don't want a child of mine to be some queer. Quit this phase already, you disgusting, spoiled, git.

You are a disgrace to the Malfoy name
Lucius Malfoy

Why is it always father?

Who in the Hell would tell him that I'm hanging around the Harry? There's barely anyone at the school this time around anyhow.

"What's he want?"
"Nothing, don't worry about it," I stand up and start to pack my books into my bag, "I'm sorry, I have to go now."

"Is everything all right, Draco?" Harry asks, standing up beside me, uncertainty reaching his face.
"Yes, it's all fine Harry, I just- I have something important to do right now. I'll see you."

••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~

I run into my dorm room and drop my bag onto the ground in front of my bed, jumping onto my mattress.

Why does something bad always have to happen whenever life gets good?

No matter who I'm with, how I look, how I act, or what I do, I'll never be good enough for father.

It's like the world doesn't want me to be happy.

But maybe I'm not supposed to be.

A/N

¡oKk ik this is short but this chapter wasn't really that good so I kinda gave up🥴😅srrryy
Buttt I'm making a Christmas special and hopefully that'll be much better lol- which won't really be a part of the story, but a one-shot.
NeWays ty for 4k reads!!! (•‿•)

¡And hopefully my writing and story-telling will be better the next chapter lmao!~~

Word Count: 691