Chapter 47

Hey Guys. Sorry to keep you waiting. I hope you like it.
-Vanna

MONIQUE'S POV

I was sitting here on the veranda of our house thinking of what happened a week ago.

Seviper of Seviper Gang. I didn't do anything wrong. Why is he declaring a gang fight?

"Hey"

I looked at the person who called me.

Erol.

"Is there any problem? What is bothering you?"-Erol as he sits infront of me.

"Im just thinking of some things."

"Oh really? Iniisip mo lang ata si mark eh" Erol as he made a boyish grin.

I smiled.

"Gago! Iba. You know. Gang and War"

His face straightened up.

"What is it hime?"-Erol

"You know Seviper, He's declaring a gang war on me. I mean thats very ridiculous. I don't have a gang anymore and besides wala akong ginagawa sa kanya. What does he want from me?"

"Really? Baliw yun eh. Gago. Sa totoo lang hindi ko din alam kung bakit ikaw ang pinupuntirya niya. Look. Dominique and I are here. Bakit hindi kami? Knowing the fact that Our Gang and his gang are enemies." -Erol

"Hindi ko din alam kung bakit ako. Pinagbabantaan niya ako. This sounds crazy but Im scared."

Natatakot ako sa pwedeng mangyari.

This ones a serious fight. Im really putting myself in a grave.

I love mark. Sure as hell is that but... What if..

He does'nt really know me well. What if he find out?

Do you think things won't change?

"Thats very ridiculous. You? Hime really? *whistles* Isang legendary gangster? Takot? Nagpapatawa ka ba?"-Erol

"Legend are legends. People does'nt know if its really true. That is why it is legend"

"But you are a legend! Look at you. Brave, Smart, Fearless, Strong and Confident. You can win every fight." Erol

"Natatakot ako sa pwedeng mangyari erol. This is not me joking. I don't have time giving a joke."

"But why? You have everything!" Erol

"I dont have a gang anymore and that is as clear as an ocean. Wala na akong gang"

"You can have ours! Its not your fight alone. You are the queen of the gangsters monique. You conquered japan and that is where all the strongest gangsters live but you defeated them all. You are their queen. This one wont let you down."

"I would like to thank you for complementing me erol but this thing is different. That was me years ago and this is me now. So overrated and rusty"