IV

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
                           𐌔𐌙𐌌𐌌𐌄𐌕𐌓𐌉𐌂𐌀𐌋
                └────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

                ┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐                            𐌔𐌙𐌌𐌌𐌄𐌕𐌓𐌉𐌂𐌀𐌋                └────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Chapter EDITED

Chapter EDITED

I'll be Skipping the Part where takemichi asks draken If he could Be his body guard & where Pah Stabs osanai so this chapter will start In The festival.

F/D= favorite design
F/S= favorite snack

AUTHOR'S POV:
Today was the festival, and it was also the day of Mobius alleged Fight with Toman However, neither Toman nor You were aware of this said Fight yet, you were always alert, so I'm sure you'll be alright Hopefully. anyway, you were in the Sano residence with Emma and Hina, With whom you've become close Friends, And You guys were preparing for the festival. Emma was going with Draken, and Hina was going with Takemichi, as for you, no one Was fit  to be your festival date or you're ego simply wouldn't let you ask anybody out, It was supposed to be the other way around, But no one needed to know that.

Y/N's POV:
"why don't you wear this Yukata Hina?" emma Suggested as she was Holding A lovely light pink Yukata with Pink and Purple flowers combined. "Really? Do You think takemichi would like it?" She inquired "I'm sure takemichi Would Like whatever you wear He's love sick" I whispered the last part "okay! I'll go ahead and change" hina announced and Went into Emma's bathroom. Emma, on the other hand Was already Dressed in Her Beautiful dark blue yukata with yellow flowers all over it and multiple green peduncle, "Aha! I found it" I looked over at Emma, perplexed, And saw her Holding Out a Flawless F/C Yukata With F/D strewn all over it But what Was really Eye catching was The way that they were all Perfectly alligned There was Not A single Evident Issue with or On this Yukata. It was a master piece "Y/N Wear this I'm sure you'll Look absolutely stunning In it" Emma said But A perfect Yukata should Only worn by someone Perfect and Perfect I was. I waited for Hina to finish up in the bathroom And Changed Into the Yukata. we Assisted each other Out with our hairstyles And Make-Up And I had to Double check that Their yukatas were not  wrinkled or Ripped anywhere before we went to the festival.

To find  Takemichi And Draken, we walked to the event and made our way through the crowd. " Look, I found them over there!"  Emma exclaimed pointing forward, And we followed her, when takemichi spotted hina he was absolutely paralyzed and a blushing mess. "y-you Look lovely hina-chan" takemichi remarked. In the case Of Draken and Emma, he Told her she looked Nice Which Made her happy, "You also Look nice N/N" draken added  "thank You" I know I do, I thought to myself. I didn't want to Play the role of the Third wheel So as a result I told them I was hungry and that I'd Be where the Food carts were.

as I was eating F/S I collided with Someone and Fell To the ground, yelling angrily,  "watch Where you're going You made me drop My food" I angrily said as  I Looked Up and saw This really tall Boy With a smirk on his face?!?! Does this bastard think it's amusing that I fell?!?! AND he has the audacity
to make the magnificent Y/N L/N FALL!!!! "Sorry Sweetheart you got in my way" I got in his way?!?! Oh please don't make me laugh "actually you were the one who bumped into me and You Also don't have basic decency to help me up you Insolent" I ignored the pet name as I spoke back to him "oh~ you're a feisty one eh~, How About I repay you for my insolence? Hm?" he said and Did quotation marks when he said insolence I raised and eyebrow at him and crossed my arms "and How would you repay me exactly?" he Gave me a grin " Since my insolence self ran into you ill Buy you F/S" "will you stop Saying that! hey!! don't just walk away from the conversation you bastard" I chased after him.

"How about it, love~  what's your name?"
"will you stop With the pet names And my names Y/N your future god So show Some respect You insolent Bastard" I said "hanma shuji At you're service My lord~" he bowed and  introduced himself while Ignoring What I said About pet names "I hope you aren't mocking or Making fun of my statement because It Will come true"  "of course Not I Even Personally Recommend myself as you're future right hand Man" "not In a million years" I said as I walked away to a food stand "Aw~, don't be like that sweetheart" he said as he followed me
Even though he Was An ass And a conceited Idiot, I suppose I enjoyed His company a Little But I will never admit that to him Like ever.
"I Have to unfortunately go But I hope I get to bump into you again love~" he said as his phone rang after he paid for My food. before I could Say a word to him He went away to who knows where, and once I get my hands on him, I'm going to kill him.
I wandered  around the festival, hoping to run into one of my friends, until  I heard Mitsuya Shouting takemichis name.

"Huh?"

Chapter 4 DONE The Fight with mobius will be In the next chapter and I hope You guys enjoyed The Moment Hanma and Y/N had AND IF HE IS OOC I AM SORRY I tried to Make him how I think he would be

Chapter 4 DONE
The Fight with mobius will be In the next chapter and I hope You guys enjoyed The Moment Hanma and Y/N had AND IF HE IS OOC I AM SORRY I tried to Make him how I think he would be.

Word count-953