New in town

Moving into a small town where everyone already knows each other, where the people there all grew up together and know who to avoid and who  the right people are to hang around

Moving into a small town where everyone already knows each other, where the people there all grew up together and know who to avoid and who  the right people are to hang around. When you're new though everyone tends to get excited, there's someone new and different, the 'new meat'.

So when Antonio Mondea entered the town of mystic falls it shook things up a bit....The humans unaware of the supernatural were very excited to have someone new among them. The supernatural residence of Mystic falls on the other hand were extremely wary especially since the next day was the Mikaelson ball.

Caroline, Elena and Bonnie Bennett had been sitting in a table at the grill when they noticed him. He was six foot one , had beautiful bright green eyes and light brown hair , he was clearly build and muscular. All the three girls could do was stare.

Rebekah also entered the diner also having a mini heart attack when catching his eyes.

" Hey can i please get a wisky love" He took a seat in front of the bar giving the bartender a flirty smile. The four girls just starred , Elena and Rebekah starring the longest.

Antonio could feel eight eyes on him and he turned to the four ladies catching them in the act of starring.

" shit his hot" Caroline wispered to her two friends and Rebekah having heard walked over to their table.

" careful Caroline, you don't want Elena stabbing you in the back like she did me , don't you?" Rebekah taunted before putting three invitations on the table for the three girls.

" i actually thought we could he friends but i guess not" Rebekah Mikaelson is a very strong independent woman who had so much love to give and extremely beautiful too. The only thing though was that she struggled opening up and making friends because of her brothers.

"  i had no choice" Elena knew how much the salvatore brothers including Caroline started to like the blonde original and she had no right in daggering her but she genuinely just wanted to make sure nothing happened to stop the whole plan they had to kill klaus.

" We needed to make sure you didn't bettay us" Bonnie stepped into the conversation.

" Yeah right..the only person who betrayed anyone was you Elena" Rebekah took hack the invitation before anyone could do anything she walked to the bar towards the werewolf. She could immediately smell the wet dog...meaning he's a werewolf.

" You're new" She acknowledged him.

" thanks for stating the obvious darling" He smirked at the blonde who took a sip of his drink.

" wisky...overrated" Rebekah scrunched her nose in disgust.

" is that so...?" Antonio Mondea could be considered cocky..arrogant or even annoying  but he knew it was just his radiating confidence and his extremely irresistible smile.

" Rebekah" The blonde introduced herself.

" Antonio but you darling can call me your boyfriend" Rebekah laughed already liking this wolf.

" who'd have thought  there are pretty vampires in this world" Antonio smirked before taking out some money for the drink he bought.

" quite the charmer mutt" Rebekah and Antonio broke into laughter.

" Well Vampire beauty imma hsve to get going I'm trying to avoid an original hybrid sooo see you soon Hun" The blonde original just let him leave.

" He's into you"  Caroline sat besides the other blonde.

" Why are you here?" Rebekah didn't even wait for an answer before leaving the three invitations with the blonde.