Welcome to mystic falls

• here are 7 billion people on the Planet that i haven't met, 195 coubtries i haven't visited yet I'm stuck in this good for nothing town•

Home, Such a unique place but when you have to move away from the home you've known for your entire life, it gets tough. You have to leave all your friends, your favorite places, everything and everyone you've ever known behind to move to a completely different place that you know nothing about but the upside is that you can have a fresh start, Meet new people , Make new memories and become the better version of yourself.

When Antonio Mondea drove past the Mystic falls sign he wasn't sure what he expected. He was aware that there were supernatural beings in mystic falls , He was aware that the original hybrid had broken his curse about six months ago and that he was turning werewolves like him into hybrid slaves.  He knew what he was getting himself into when entering this troublesome little town but nothing could prepare him for the rollercoaster ride that he was gonna encounter while in Mystic falls.

All he wanted was to leave  seatle Yes he loved it there but he spent his entire life there that everything that he once found interesting or amusing was just plain boring.

He knew that his soon to be eighteen year old sister would be joining him in a few months considering she applied to Whitmore collage which was just an hour away from the small town.

He was obviously going to miss everything, his friends , the weather, the place itself but the only thing he needed was his baby sister , Arazona Mondea who would be coming anyway so he would be complete.

But yet is he ready for the drama that comes with Mystic falls?

Is he ready for the danger he is to face ?

Is he ready for REBEKAH MIKAELSON and ELENA GILBERT ?