Lewis Hamilton - I-i'm not d-drunk I swear

This one shot was requested by WeWantAnswers I'm sorry that it took so long, I hope you enjoy 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You stepped out of the shower, drying yourself with the soft white towels that your boyfriend Lewis had at his Monaco apartment. Lewis was away with a triple header the final race had been on Sunday and he was due back tonight. You hadn't been able to go with him your university lectures becoming increasingly more important to attend as exams approached. You and a group of your close friends had decided to go out and party for the night as it would be the final time that everyone would be able to without compromising their exams in the coming weeks.

 With your body still wrapped up with the towel, you blow dried your hair brushing out all of the knots before putting it up into a messy bun while you got changed. You dried you skin, dressing yourself in a new dress which Lewis had bought you for your birthday. You looked at yourself in the mirror putting on a bit of make up and then curling your hair.

You walked out of the en suite bathroom into the shared bedroom where you picked up a small jacket, your purse which held, your lipstick, your keys and your phone and put your on your black heels. Now ready, you messaged your friends who were five minutes away so you exited the apartment locking the door behind you and went to meet them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

At the club half of your group went straight towards the bar to order everyone's drinks while the others found a table with a decent distance between both the bar and the dance floor. You were with the group finding the table, you found an empty area wherein your group sat down talking about gossip that had been going around and what had been happening in each others lives. 

"You and Lewis are still together aren't you Y/N?" One of your friends asked, you nodded a soft but bright smile on your face as you thought about him, "Yeah, I've been to a couple of races with him this season wish I could have gone these last three just to give him support." Your friends smiled as the group moved onto other topics the others coming over with drinks for everyone.

You looked at your phone hearing it vibrate showing that Lewis had sent you a message. You smiled as you entered in your password and saw your homescreen a picture of you and Lewis from your most recent holiday during the summer break in Haiti. You opened your messages smiling as you saw that he was home and replied to him

 You opened your messages smiling as you saw that he was home and replied to him