~Chapter Six~

It's the weekend now and Anthony still refuses to tell me where he's taking me

     It's the weekend now and Anthony still refuses to tell me where he's taking me. He told me to pack a weekend bag and when I asked Mom if it's okay, she said she'd already told Anthony it was. So Mom knows what he has planned and she also refuses to tell me. She says that I'll like it though and that it's really sweet of him.

     "I know that you like him sweety." I looked at her with horror. How does she know?

     "How do you know?" She looked at me with a knowing look on her face.

     "You can't hide anything from me sugar pea." I scrunched my nose up at her and stuck my tongue out.

     "That's not very mature Ms. Sanderson." I turned around to see Anthony standing there with a smirk on his face. How much of that did he hear?

     I rush him out of the door before Mom can embarrass me and I tell her good-bye and give her a hug. I promise that I'll call and talk to her every night and morning.

     "How much of that kitchen conversation did you hear?" I turned and asked him as soon as we were in the car.

     "All of it. Is it true that you like me?" He turned to me and had a look of hope on his face. I think?

     "Yeah..." I looked down at my hands and started to fidget with a loose string on the end of my t-shirt.

     "I like you too. I always have. I just never thought you'd like me back. That and there was Katie. My crush on you got less once Katie came around. But it never fully went away." I looked up and saw him smiling at me. And I smiled back.

     Soon we pulled up to a nice house and I looked at him confused.

     "What? Don't you remember me telling you that my parents are rich?" I looked at him, thinking about how that would possibly have anything to do with it.

     "Yeah. But what does that have to do with anything?" We've been driving for 2 hours and now I'm extremely confused.

     "This is our getaway house Elaine." I looked at him and then back at the house with utter shock.

     We got out and walked up to the house, luggage in hand. I can't help but wonder if he's brought Katie here though. So instead of asking upfront, I discretly do it.

     "I bet Katie loved coming here." I turned around to see Anthony frowning at me and I frowned back.

     "What is it Anthony?"

     "I never brought her here. You and my family are the only one's who know about his place." My eyes went wide and that earned a smirk from him.

     "Why would you bring me up here?" His arm went up to scratch the back of his neck and I bit my lip. He does that when he doesn't want to admit things.

     "I told you I wanted to make it up to you. And you're very special to me." I saw him blush and I bit my lip again.

     "Stop doing that!" I looked at him confused.

     "Stop biting your lip or I'll bite it next." The last part was said in a seductive way and it made me bite my lip again.

     "I warned you."

     He moved towards me faster than he's every moved and wrapped his hands around my waist. My breath hitched in my throat and he smirked, knowing the effect he was having on me. He leaned down and put his lips on mine. At first it was a slow kiss. But then it turned into a heated, wanting kiss. He bit my bottom lip, the same one I'd been biting on, and I held back a moan. He growled and pulled away only for a second to say something.

     "You know. You should have just moaned." I looked at him confused and before I could say anything, he was attacking my neck with his mouth.

     This time I did moan.