My never ending thought

I felt her warm breath on my earlobes and how she gently removed a hair strand from there with her finger to whisper in my ear: "You are so beautiful, Bambina" I had to smile and her words filled my whole body with warmth. 

I loved the way she called me Bambina, how gentle she touched me, her lovely melodic voice and her incredibly attractive accent. "I love you. whatever i've done to deserve this, to deserve you.", I moaned and gently rested my head on the shoulder of this woman who made me so extraordinarily happy. "Maybe because of the incredible amount of lives you saved," she whispered, stroking her fingers agonisingly slowly up my back. I laughed: "That's my job Carina". „Sì Bella and now it's your job to take my clothes of!" I laughed again and let my hand slide from her waist directly over her breast to the top button of her blouse. "Oh, that's a job I love to do" I started to undo the first buttons while the woman, whose touches made my skin prickle every single time, put her hands on my neck to rest my head while she started to kiss her way tenderly from my lips down to my collarbone. I sighed lightly and undid the last button to finally get rid of the annoying cloth that covered her beautiful body. 

The soft pink, the colour of the textile, suited her perfectly, but right now I only wanted to feel her naked skin under my fingers and lips. Carina now ran her hands over my shoulder blades to my collarbone and interrupted the kisses on my neck to push me slightly away from her to look me in the eyes in a forbiddenly seductive way. I gazed directly into her eyes and without letting that gaze wander, I slid the delicate blouse she was wearing down her arms until it finally landed on the floor, where I pushed it away from us with a smooth movement using my foot. My shirt also landed on the floor now, but I didn't really manage to push it away from us elegantly. I lost my balance and felt myself fall forward a bit, pressing my girlfriend against the wall with my body. She gave a low moan mixed with a cute laugh: 

"ouhh Bambina, even when you fall you are just incredibly attractive" I blushed slightly at her words and now intentionally pressed her a little harder against the wall and began to kiss her neck again, but less tenderly than before and again she let out a moan. I gently stroked the fresh lovemark on my girlfriend's neck, which I had left there the night before. This woman was so unbelievably beautiful and looked so peaceful when she slept. I loved to watch her sleep. Her presence made me relax like nothing else and stopped every unpleasant thought. I never wanted to stop seeing her first thing after waking up, thinking about her all day.

She's my never ending thought