~21~

I woke up in the middle of the night because my nerves are consuming me. But the moment I opened my eyes, they met a figure in my chair that was in the corner of the room. It took me a moment to realize it but it was Felix wrapped in a big blanket and sleeping uncomfortably.

He stayed?...
I slowly got up and went to him. I shook him a little and he slowly opened his eyes and was confused.

He looked at my window and realized it was still night.

"Did something happen?..."- he sleepily asked.

"Why are you still here?..."

"I told you I was staying..."- he answered me.

"You must be uncomfortable... Why didn't you stay in the couch?..."

"Because I wanted to make sure that I was by your side in case anything would happen..."- he justified.

I felt bad...

"Do you want to lay on the bed?"- I asked and his eyes grew big-"Just to sleep!"- I clarified.

He got up, a little hesitant, and stood by the bed, then looked at me.

"Do you wanna go eat brownies?"- he wondered.

"It's...4 a.m...."- I pointed the obvious.

"Still... I want brownies!"- he said in a cute voice and ran to the kitchen in the blanket still around him.

I could only smile.

*******
After a week and half, I was still deprived from the public eye, but Felix never left my side. He would go to work and then come back everyday. He made me cookies and brownies that left my house a warm and cosy feeling. We would also watch a lot of movies with me but also rock me with his voice. I didn't know such a deep voice could sing cute songs!
With his company, I totally forgot about my problems, and even though Felix took my phone away from me so I wouldn't be upset at the comments, I knew he read them and, everytime he would, a little bit of the shine his eyes sparked would go away.

After he came back from work, we were watching an old TV show and just commenting stupid things.

"You think people from the 70's are disappointed to know that in 2020 we still don't have flying cars and instead just do dances on videos of 60s?..."- he randomly wondered out loud.

"I think they'll be more disappointed at the fact our world is at the edge of ending"- I answered him and he chuckled.

Then he got a notification on his phone. His eyes got big and his body moved away from the couch as he was stunned at what he just read on his phone.

"What? What is it? Have Zendaya and Tom Holland split up??"- I got curious

"Y/N!! Someone is defending you!!"- he happily told me in jumps.

"Really?!?"- I got up and read what he was reading.

I don't know what this hate is about but I knew this girl. At first I thought she was a crazy lady on a store, just to three months later I found out she is the CEO of a company and launched a clothing line for people like me. Thanks to her I don't have to wear ligature anymore. Independently of her love life, she brought me hope and comfort. I stand by her

The comment said...

"Omg... It's that person that made me want to make the no-gender clothing line..."- I realized and a smile appeared on my face.

"Wait, look, there's more: I was a newbie working on the marketing team and everybody kept telling me she was a bad person, but when I was being screamed at by a celebrity, she stomped her foot against him and stood by my side to protect me. After that, even after everyone told me she was rude, I was always thankful to her"- Felix read out loud.