~5~

...I...hum...ended up drinking a lot... I just went to a street food tent after making sure they all left and bought soju with some snacks... More soju than snacks, I guess...

"Why does no one like me?!"- I thought out loud...maybe a little too loud?... -"I'm great! I'm young with a great business! I'm funny, I'm a lady, I'm pretty, I'm-...who are you fooling Y/N? I don't even know how to make jokes!... Aish... I hate myself."- I drunkely said as I laid my head on the table feeling a little sleepy.

"Miss Yoon?"- a deep voice called me. It gave me shivers.

I looked up to see the face of the sexy voice that called me and I-... Felix?

"Has anyone told you your face doesn't match your voice?"- I told him.. drunkenly of course.

"Yes"- he chuckled.

"What are you doing here?... How did you know I was here?... Wait, is the rest of the team here?!"- I freaked out because I'm a mess right now.

"Oh, no! They stayed at the karaoke place... Are you here with anyone?"- he asked.

"Pff, of course! I have a lot of friends! They are so cool and hum...pretty!...and hum...cool... Ugh, who am I kidding?"

Felix just laughed at me and my drunk figure.

"I should take you home, miss"

"Miss... Ugh... Only one person calls me by my name... I wish there were more... Sit down! How old are you?..."- I suddenly got curious.

"Me?... I'm 21"- he answered as he sat.

"Really?! We are the same age!"

"We are?...how can you-..."

"Have so much so young?"- I finished for him and he nodded -"I had an opportunity at 18 and invested the money and then, boom! I'm here"- I explained.

"Wow... That is amazing....to be able to chase your dreams so young"- he commented.

"I had no choice. I needed a way to make money to survive and so I changed old clothes to sell.. and it worked! The passion just grew gradually"- I told him.

"Oh..."

"Hm... How about you?"- I took another shot and offered him one.

"Well, I always liked fashion and dance too. I was indecisive but fashion called for me..."

"Is this your first job?"- I asked him as he took a shot.

"I used to work at a small business in Australia but my parents didn't really like it... So I came to Korea to try and do it by myself... "- Felix told me.

"You feel lonely?"- I asked him.

"Sometimes..."

"Well... I guess we are two young people stuck in a weird life. Gosh, I thought I would be going to parties at this age..."- I commented and Felix chuckled.

He does have a pretty smile... Wait, he has freckles!...wait, I already knew that..

"Anyways... I should get home, I think I drank a little to much"- I said getting up before I got any weird ideas but I stumbled.

I almost fell but Felix held my arm so I wouldn't fall.

"Are you okay?"

"Pff, great!"- I kept walking as if nothing happened.

**********
I bought a few more beers in a convinnience store on the way home and I just drank it along the way.

I really felt like singing in that starry night... I think... I can't really see the stars from here.

"Pretty woman, walking down the street. That's me! Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet. Of course they would"- I sang and talked as if I was in a dialogue.

"You like old songs?"- Felix smiled at my drunk self.

"I love it. Oh! You know that one that's uh...ah! Go, go, go Johny, go, go, go, Johny go, Johny be good!"

"Go, Johny go, Johny be good"- Felix sang along with me.

"Exactly!!"- I was excited.

He laughed at me and we just kept going our way. I made a lot of other stupid things like playing in a childrens park, trying to climb a tree and tell a fat woman that I hope her baby comes out healthy... Why?...

I finally got home and I just ran inside but Felix didn't step in. Although people think I'm rude, I know basic etiquette so I invited him in.

"Are you not coming in!?"- I drunkely asked.

"Hum... Inside?..."- he got nervous.

"Yeah! I have apples and oranges and...hum...ramyeon!"

"R- ramyeon?..."- his cheeks turned red.

"Yes... What flavor do you like? Spicy?"- I asked as I took my jacket off.

His face turned even more red for some reason.

"I really think I should g-"

Before he could finish, I ran to the kitchen and got the packages.

"I also have beef flavor!!"- I excitedly said.

"Oh...it really is ramyeon..."- he mumbled.

"Yes!"

He finally got in after I insisted and his stomach growled. He cooked because I was clearly not able to do so. I looked at him from the couch and I couldn't help to think we are such a waist. Two young people who feel alone it is not right. I also thought he was kind out of the sudden. Maybe he brought me home because I was his boss and he wanted to win points with me for a promotion..but I liked to think that he saw some good in me and brought me home out of sympathy...he does look like someone who's sympathetic...

Wondering all these thoughts with drunk neurons made me sleepy and so I fell asleep on the couch before eating the ramen

**********
I woke up with a huge headache and a bad stomach.

"Ugh...I feel sick..."

I looked at the time and I was late. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and I had no makeup on from last night... When did I take it off?... Wait... I also had a blanket on top of me... When did I put it on...

Oh!! I invited Felix here! Why did I do that??

Suddenly every piece of embarrassment came back to me. From the swings to me asking him if he wanted ramyeon...

"Aish!..."

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time to feel the shame...

"Did he really take my make up off though?... That's sweet..." - I thought out loud.