Chapter forty: There's no place like home

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mom..." Agatha looked behind her to see her daughter slowly fading away.

"Mom, what's happening?" Agatha looked at her sadly

"It's okay baby, i'll get you back to me I promise"

~End of flashback~

"Ivy what are you talking about?" Sophia asked

"I waited patiently for the right moment, I guess there's no place like home"

"You live here?" "I grew up here, even though I wasn't born a witch..."

"Ivy what is going on, what are you talking about?"

"I was almost burned by my own grandmother for not being a witch, but I learned and I trained just to not be killed, I never wished for these powers, they make people sick, make them go insane"

Sophia and Wanda looked at each other confused, "Ivy sweetie please come home with us"

Ivy chuckled dryly, "Sweetie"

"You don't know me Wanda, how do you know I'm so sweet?"

"Ivy, can you please come here?" Sophia begged

"No, no I can't not until I'll finish this job"

"I always knew you'd come back to me" Agatha said

"Oh, no I'm not here for you mother, I'm here to finish the job"

"What are you talking about?" , "Ever since I was a child I was dragged down by the other witches, even by you, you didn't even came looking for me after the blip, all you cared about were the stupid stones"

"What? no, of course I did!"

"Bulshit, I don't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth"

Sophia noticed her spell book in Ivy's hand, "Ivy what are you doing with this?" "What I should have done long ago, destroy this place, and everyone in it"

...

Natasha and Yelena were sleeping in the gustroom until Yelena could feel Natasha shifting beside her.

"Tash? Are you okay?" she asked

Natasha jolted up and breathed heavily, she grabbed her head with her hands and took deep breaths.

"Tash, what's wrong?" Yelena asked

Natasha flinched slightly not realizing Yelena was awake. "I'm fine Lena, go back to sleep" Natasha said as she rubbed her forehead

"Did you have a nightmare?" Natasha sighed, "Yeah, but i'm fine I promise"

"Tash come here" Yelena whispered and opened her arms for her sister

"I said I'm fine Yelena" , "Natalia Alianovna Romanova, иди сюда прямо сейчас" (Come here right now) Yelena said with her thick accent

Natasha smiled slightly at the use of her full name and snuggled into her sister's embrace.

"Ты в порядке" (You're okay) Yelena squeezed her tightly, she could feel warm tears on her neck, "Я прямо здесь" (I'm right here)

"Pain only makes us stronger" "Я знаю" (I know)

Yelena kissed her forehead gently, "Want to go back to sleep?" "I don't know"

"I can stay awake, we can watch a movie or-" "No Lena, you're tired go back to sleep i'll be fine"

Yelena glared at her, "Don't make me use your full name again"