CHAPTER ONE, PART TWO

START.                                    ██████████████  100%

One player tried to restrain Naomi with headlock but luckily Naomi shocked him with electricity but only little like a stun gun to make him incapable of fighting. As soon as Naomi ran away from the player, Alecs immediately touched him and his body slowly became rotten, as he continued shouting "W-wha-t i-is happe-nn-ning t-to m-me-e?" He stuttered as the electricity continued to convulse his muscles.

[ P L A Y E R      I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Naomi Galvez
Age: 22 years old
Chaos: Weather

[ P L A Y E R     I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Alecs Ramos
Age: 25 years old
Chaos: Decomposition

Naomi slapped her friend which made Alecs shocked in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing?"

Alecs scoffed, "Saving you, dumbass."

"You just killed a man!" She exclaimed, still can't recover from the fact that her friend just killed a man and worst, a Chaos at that. "You should have just let me stunned him."

All of a sudden, a blackhole appeared in front of them and as soon as they noticed it, Alecs and Naomi quickly ran. "Sorry, can't help myself from being tempted playing with such toys in the middle of this ..." Donatella approached them. " ... chaos." She smirked.

[ P L A Y E R     I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Donatella Romani
Age: 19 years old
Chaos: Blackhole

The two friends were still running away from the blackhole but it was powerful and it kept on trying to suck them. Naomi unleashed a powerful tornado beside Donatella and she was quickly swept away. "TURN. THIS. OFF!" She shouted as she was spinning inside the tornado.

"YOU FIRST!" Both friends told her as they kept on running and the distance between them and the blackhole was slowly closing.

Donatella disabled her blackhole and Naomi simultaneously endured her tornado. "LA CAGNA." Donatella huffed and she quickly went away to find another victim.

Alecs and Naomi are about to run also but fall down as they feel something cold trapping their feet. "Fuck." Naomi cried.

"Sorry for doing this but I just want to live." A player named Daesung said as he formed two ice spears in thin air and threw them in their direction.

[ P L A Y E R     I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Chang Daesung
Age: 26 years old
Chaos: Freeze

The spears were then broken when Dominic was perpendicularly thrown into them and crashed nearly to Naomi. The two friends sighed in relief as they thought that their end was near. Naomi was then able to escape the ice cuff on their feet.

"How did you-" Daesung asked in surprise as Naomi came sprinting in his direction and kicked him on his chest which pushed him back for 5 meters.

Dominic let out a prolonged whistle of admiration towards Naomi and was quickly smacked down by Alecs. "Don't you dare." He whispered. "Hey Naomi, don't you fucking die!" Alecs said as he tried to fight off two players that were running to him and Dominic.

Alecs' Chaos is Decomposition and he is well aware that his Chaos is not as flashy as the other Harmonies, he trained himself in martial arts, honed his skills on inflicting damage fast enough that even the opponent's eyes won't notice. Single handedly, two players met the face of death as under in 10 seconds, their bodies turned into bones.

"Damn, what a killing machine. I better not make you my enemy, then." Dominic startled Alecs as he scooched down and touched the bones. They became brittled as soon as he looked closely and a few minutes later, the bones became dust. "Shit." Dominic couldn't believe what he had witnessed and left his mouth hanging open. "Dude, you are scary." He said.

Alecs shrugged, "Naaah, Naomi is a lot scarier than me."

Dominic chuckled, "Don't need to remind me."

Naomi was still fighting against Daesung but with him is another player named Lana which nullifies Naomi's Chaos through her eyes and lets the ice user do the attacks.

[ P L A Y E R     I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Lana Petrova
Age: 25 years old
Chaos: Chaos Nullification

Dominic suddenly asked, "You don't want to help her?"

A proud smile etched on Alecs' face and replied, "Nope. She entirely got this."

Continuous ice spears were headed to Naomi and she found rocks lying on the ground and threw them onto the spears to disturb their projectiles. She caught one spear and immediately launched the spear to Lana's shoulder but Lana was quick to dodge it but was slow enough to notice that Naomi was jumping to her. Naomi then sent the pecks of dust from the rocks she had touched a while ago, making Lana unable to nullify her chaos and instantly stunned her with electricity.

Daesung watched the whole ordeal happen and was sharp-witted to run away but was stopped on his tracks as Dominic used his gravity on him.

[ P L A Y E R     I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Ivan Dominic
Age: 24 years old
Chaos: Gravity

"Now, were you just trying to be humble when you complimented me on my skills?" Alecs asked as he looked at his surroundings and glanced on other players that were on the ground, lying - fighting off Dominic's gravity.

"Dude, don't underestimate yourself. You could have killed me by now if you wanted to."

Naomi attacked the two males that were conversing with each other using the heavy rain. "Fuck off, Dominic. I don't need your help." The two were drenched from head to toe and neither of them was happy.

"This is how you will greet your ex?" Naomi was shooting deathly glares at her ex and so, Dominic disabled his gravity on Daesung.

Naomi and Daesung's fight continues and the two guys continue to chat in the background as if there were no brawls happening around them. DAMN, TALK ABOUT CONFIDENCE.

"Where is the one who threw you to the ice spears that made you save us?" Alecs asked which made Dominic snickered, earning an eye roll from the asker. "Show off." Realizing that his friend just activated his Chaos to propel himself to the spears, earning a debt from Naomi and Alecs.

Donatella along with Stuart, Shivana, & Jin were observing the three and were silently conspiring how to defeat them.

"How annoying." Donatella grimaced as she looked at the countdown.

[ Eight. ]

[ Seven. ]

[ Six . ]

[ Five. ]

Her grudge seems to grow every minute as Donatella eyed the weather user from afar. "Naomi Galvez, I'll have my revenge. Just wait." She sneered.

[ Four. ]

[ Three. ]

[ Two. ]

[ One. ]

"Fourteen (14) players remaining. Fifty-seven (57) players, dead."

Closing The Game.                                                        ██████ 76%
Players Teleported back to Living Quarters.  █████████ 89%
Wristbands Activated.                                                 █████████████ 99%
CONGRATULATIONS!                                                    ██████████████ 100%