CHAPTER ONE, PART ONE

"Naomi!" As soon as she heard someone calling her name, she immediately knew the owner of the voice.

"Alecs?" She replied as she turned to see if the one calling her is indeed her friend.

[ P L A Y E R    I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Alecs Ramos
Age: 25 years old
Chaos: Decomposition

Alecs' face suddenly gave a serious look as if trying to assess their current situation. "I know for a fact that the people in here are all Harmonies but I don't get as to why we were kidnapped and how the hell did they do it." He said as he puts his hand on his chin.

"Well, I was trying to use my Chaos a while ago and so I got into a conclusion that these wristbands or bracelets are able to nullify our powers, rendering us defenseless if ever our kidnappers will appear in front of us with a gun." Naomi then added, "Or a weapon, perhaps."

A holographic screen appeared in front of the Harmonies. On the screen, there is a masked man. His mask is covering half of his face with a design that resembles of that of a goat demon, curled horns protruding from its head. All of the Harmonies can tell that the masked man is behind their kidnapping. "Greetings! I am the Havoc and I am the grand overseer of this game."

A female player raised an eyebrow. "Game?"

[ P L A Y E R    I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Donatella Romani
Age: 19 years old
Chaos: Blackhole

Donatella chuckled slightly then turned into a hysterical laugh. "Game?" Her face turned into a deadly stare. "When did we fucking signed up for this and who the fuck are you?" She said, steaming with loathe in her eyes.

Havoc continued, "You all are the players of the game, to kill or die tournament among the Harmonies." He raised both of his arm and said, "An intense survival of the fittest! What an incredible honor!"

A young man on his late teens raised his right hand. "Wa-wait. Let me get this straight. You, Havoc, want us to kill each other?"

Havoc turned to look on the direction of the young man. "Kyou, right?" He asked and the young teen replied with a nod. "If you want a simple answer, then yes. You have to kill each other."

[ P L A Y E R    I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Takenaka Kyou
Age: 17 years old
Chaos: Electricity

Still confused, Kyou let out an exasperated smile. "You got to be kidding me." He said. "You're joking, right?" He then added as he pointed to Havoc on the holographic screen. "There's no way we have to kill each other, right?" Asking his fellow Harmonies as it also evident in their eyes the fear of having this present to be their reality.

With a crooked smile evident on Havoc's face, he said. "Perhaps, this little taste could become your motivator?" He snapped his hands and immediately an intense pain jolted inside the bodies of the Harmonies as if they are being pounded on a rock, countless of times. Screams and cries occupied the entire space. In one snap by Havoc's hand, the pain is no longer felt by the Harmonies and one thing is for sure, Havoc is a man that is truly not to be messed with.

Apparently, anger and disgust filled the room. "What are the rules of the game then?" A 5'8 tall man courageously inquired.

[ P L A Y E R    I N F O R M A T I O N ]

Name: Ivan Dominic
Age: 24 years old
Chaos: Gravity

A satisfying smile etched on the masked man. "The rules are simple. First rule, you are required to fight each other using your own individual Chaos. Think of it as a tournament where the strongest is on the top. If disobeyed, the consequence is death. Second, in this game, you can only lose three (3) times. If one had already lost three times, it will result to an immediate death. Third, the wristbands are able to nullify your Chaos but will be inactivated once a set of the game will start and will be activated again after the set. Fourth, once you win a set, there are certain privileges that will only be announced after winning. Fifth rule, the loser side will have a handicap and the one to chose what type of handicap is one of the privileges of the set's winner. Sixth rule, if one is able to solve the mystery of the game, they can add or remove a game rule."

"Alecs, I don't feel good about this. I sense something is still up on his sleeve." Naomi whispered to the man on her side.

"But first, before a tournament will start, we will be having a clean up." A devilish laugh escaped his laugh and for a moment, the Harmonies had seen a demon in the guise of a human. A sudden countdown had started. 

[ Twenty. ]

[ Nineteen. ]

"IN ORDER TO BE ON THE TOP ..." Havoc said.

[ Fifteen. ]

"ONE MUST UNVEIL THEIR WEAKNESSES."

[ Thirteen. ]

"A LIFE SPENT, A LIFE EARNED."

[ Nine. ]

"SHOW US YOUR GREATNESS"

[ Five. ]

"OH HOLY HARMONIES,"

[ Three. ]

"KILL ALL YOU WANT"

[ Two. ]

"AND BECOME OUR FUN!"

[ One. ]

Commencing The Game.          ██████ 76%
Players Teleported to Arena. █████████ 89%
Wristbands Inactivated.           █████████████ 99%
START.                                                ██████████████ 100%