Chapter One: Mega Mission

Magsimula sa umpisa

We are now at our lockers. Mine is next to Gia's.

"Going to Ernie's?" Gia ask Emma. "Yeah, but first I'm going to the woods. The Orange Mohair Butterflies are migrating, and it's like a once in a lifetime event." Emma said. Emma dropped her books, but Gia caught it in time.

"Jax, you're coming with us. You know how I feel about leaving you alone." Gia said. "Okay. At least, I get to finish my book." I said, as I held up a book titled "Tanzanite". "I'll meet you two a little later, oh order me a-" Emma was about to say.

"I know, a low-fat, cherry berry, strawberry, with carrot juice, but no hot fudge." Gia said. Emma walks away after that. "Come on, Jax." Gia said. "Okay." I said. I followed Gia to Ernie's.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We are now at Ernie's.

Gia is studying, while I was reading my book. Suddenly the both of us got teleported.

⚝✶𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕊✶⚝

We appeared in a dark place, with other people.

"Jax, you alright?" Gia asked. "Yup, I'm good." I said. All of us got up. "What just happened?" Jake asked. "I'm not sure, but it was scientifically impossible, and awesome." Noah said.

"How did we get here?" Tory asked. "Just where is here?" Gia asked. "What is this place?" I added. "It worked, it worked!" A robot said.

"What is that?" Troy asked, as he grabs it. "Woah, an old-school robot, like in the movies." Noah said.

"Old-school?" The robot said, as he zapped Noah. We backed away. The lights turned on, and we saw a bunch of things, and a giant head. "What's happening?" Troy said. "Freaky Tiki." Jake said.

We walked closer to the stuff that was around. "I've seen these before in my dreams." Troy said. "In your dreams?" I questioned. Troy nodded his head.

"This is amazing." Noah said. The wall statue begins talking. "Welcome humans! I am Gosei, your lives are about to change forever. My mentor Zordon, will be placed me here, to be the guardian of this planet. I am of the Earth, and embodied it's great and mystical power." Gosei said.

"Guardian?" Troy said. "I'm only awakened, when the Earth is faced with an extraordinary threat." Gosei said. "Uh, whoever you are, you look like something on one of my dad's Hawaiian shirts." Jake said.

"I took this familiar form to communicate with humans, this is a paroles time for mankind. The Earth needs you." Gosei said. "What are you talking about?" Gia asked. "Aliens have already landed, and you have been chosen to protect it." Gosei said.

"A giant talking Tiki, and now aliens? You gotta be kidding me." Jake said. "He's not kidding." Emma said. We looked behind, and saw Emma. "Emma? You're mixed up in this too?" Gia asked, as she helps her up.

"I saw this, just before whatever just happened." Emma said, as she showed us a picture, of an alien. "What gives This can't be real." Gia said. "But it looks real." I said. "Your skepticism is healthy, but this is all too real." Gosei said.

"You have been carefully selected to form a team, of the long tradition of the Power Rangers. Tensou show them." Gosei said. "Yes, on screen. Activated." Tensou said.

"Emma, you're not only a great BMX cyclist, but you also truly care about the environment. You'll go to great length to take care of it. You shall soar up like the Flames of the Phoenix, and be the Pink Ranger." Gosei said. "Pink is my favorite Color. But what's this Ranger deal?" Emma said.