A month had passed.
And this had passed only with the preparations of the wedding of the two youngest children of the family.

Shehryar and Inaya had come clean to everyone the next day only and everyone was happy thinking they respected their Dadijaan's decision.

Today was supposed to be the nikaah of them.
It was still morning where Shahzain was going into tension each passing second.

"Isla, meri jaan darwaaza kholo. Mujhe andar aane do." Shahzain spoke softly.

The bathroom door clicked open and Shahzain carefully stepped inside, locking it again and turned his face towards Isla.

She was leaning against the counter of basin hiding her face in her hands as a stick lay beside her on a good distance.

A pregnancy stick.

She had a gut feeling that she could be pregnant due to many reasons and when she had told Shahzain gaining the courage, he suggested a pregnancy test at home which she was doing right now.

He walked towards her and lifted her face with his hand, cupping it and pressed a soft peck against her pouty ones.
"Whatever the result is, we'll be happy because it is Allah's will." Shahzain made her understand looking at her softly with loving eyes.

"B...But I want a baby. O...Our baby." Isla croaked out.

"Meri jaan, I am completely fine till the point you are with me. I know we need to think about a baby too but you can't pressure yourself because of this right." He made her understand.

She shook her head burying her face in his chest as she cried softly.
The memories of her dead daughter would come when she got pregnant without trying for the first time.

She remembers how she'd locked herself inside the bathroom when she did the test herself for 2 hours.
Shahzain had to literally shout at her to come outside. He had gotten so worried for her.

And when she showed him the stick, he was rooted on his spot.
But the next moment he had shouted with happiness how he is about to become a father. He looked happy.
Happy such that he had even kissed her. This was was probably the first one with so much passion between them an year and a half ago.

Currently Shahzain couldn't see her in such a state. He picked her up in the same position she was standing and took her back to the bedroom, taking the stick in the process.
He still didn't look at it.

He sat on the bed with Isla in his lap, hugging him and fully attached to his body.
"Dono saath me dekhein?" He suggested calmly.

"Par..." Isla began reasoning when his voice stopped her.
"Isla, it won't matter meri jaan. Agar positive hua then I will be the happiest aur agar negative then I will continue enjoying the days alone with my wife. No one will be there to disturb me." He spoke in a husky tone.
Isla couldn't help but to chuckle at his possessiveness. He hated whenever someone disturbed his time with her.

"So it has two lines. What does it mean?" Shahzain asked waving the stick in front of her face.

"K...Kya?" Isla breathed out not believing her eyes.
"Han. Ab batao what is it?" Shahzain pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Positive." She whispered and Shahzain sat completely still.

"Baby, you're pregnant? We're going to be parents?" Shahzain asked wide eyed.
"Jee." Isla nodded teary eyed.