Rating game and ENUMA ELISH

Start from the beginning

You all still have many ways to go

Rias then fired her power of destruction at Miyasato but Miya simply slashed it in half and went to Rias that it almost looked like he teleported.

Miyasato: I am sure even the king would agree that you will never have his time.

Miyasato kicked Rias away and they are defeated for not even a minute.

Gilgamesh: I must say, you guys are pretty weak for a devil. But I will not train you myself I mean why would I waste my time for a bunch of desperate mongrels? That's why I ask Miyasato, Issei, You will be training them on their agenda and skills. 

Miyasato: That's alright my king.

Issei: yes My king.

Later Miyasato POV

Later rias and her peerage woke up from their slumber and Rias saw me and Issei talking bout the rating game and how to beat them.

Rias: What are you talking about???

Issei: It is about the rating game... I am not sure ten days is enough for us to win...

Miyasato: He has multiple experiences on that game and it's your first time.

Rias looked down and she explained that Riser has never lost a rating game and the two losses are for respect to the other households. Issei is not budged by this and later they seem to have their talk and I left them alone and I found Merlin.

Miyasato: Merlin...

Merlin: Hey there kid.

Gilgamesh: Hello there, Miyasato...

Miyasato: Things for them will be tough for them

Gilgamesh: You a successor of my best friend, sure have the same heart as him huh.

Miyasato: I don't know if they can win.

Gilgamesh: Don't worry, it is up to them not you...

Miyasato: I know it's just I don't want to uhh