Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Fᴏʀ her
∞︎
------------------------

Elliott just took the whole day to herself. JJ was out with pope and John b, saying they had a important job to do. Kiara was not answering her calls and rafe was out doing rafe. She could care less

She knew it, his acts were to good to be true. But she fell for them anyway. She would be lying if she said the kissed they shared wasn't good. It was far from bad.

She sat on the dock, watching the sunset . Laugher from her brother and friends sounded through the house behind her, minus kiara and Sarah now that she thinks of it.

all that she could think about was rafe. His touch, his smile, his eyes, his lips. Simply he was perfect. but then there were those many demons haunting him.

Ward being the demon that hurt him the most. She's always hating him. His cocky grin, his eyes that held nothing but revenge. No guilt, no sympathy, nothing. He was a rich asshole that would do anything to get what he wants, even if that means hurting his own son.

Her feet touched the water and she looked up to the sky, taking in the array of colors. Summer was almost over which meant she would have gone into her first year of college soon. But that's the last place she would want to be right now

——————

Rafe sat on the edge of barry's couch, head in his hands as his elbows were resting on his knees. He missed her so much, more than he has missed anything else. He turned down barry's drugs earlier because he didn't wanna go down that road again.

The road that made him hurt elliott. He hated every second of his life right now. The only drug he was willing to take was her. Her love, her smile, her hugs. He was desperate to fix this.

If he couldn't fix his and wards relationship, the most he could do was fix his and elliott's relationship. Even if that means killing someone to prove a point.

He was willing to do it. For her.

————————

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
SUPER SHORT FILLER CHAPTER. god can't believe this book is almost done- fucking crazy.

GONNA TRY AND UPDATE EVERYDAY OF CHRISTMAS BREAK SO STAY TUNED!!