𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ❤️

It had been a while since Tanjro and (Y/N) had done anything together, mostly because of exams. They had both been working hard to get good marks, so they didn't have as much time to spare.

But now that exams were finally over, they finally had the opportunity to see each other more often.

(Y/N) sat at her desk at home, bored out of her mind. She whipped out her phone and texted her boyfriend.

(Y/N): Heyyy wanna come over and do something?

She sighed as she longingly waited for a response, but perked up when her phone dinged not three seconds later.

Tanjiro: Yeah for sure! Be there in 15

(Y/N) suddenly felt giddy with joy and started kicking her feet around childishly, then paused and looked down at herself (still in her pyjamas)

(Y/N): Wanna make it a pyjama date?

——————————————————

(Y/N) looked up from her phone when she heard a knock on the door.

"That must be him." She smiled, getting up to answer it.

"Tanjiro!" She exclaimed and threw her arms around him.

"Hey Angel, I've missed you lots, haha." He chimed preciously.

"Same here. Come on in!" (Y/N) beamed, motioning for him to step inside.

Once he was all settled in, they ended up just catching up while sipping on some warm drinks.
It was then that she noticed his pyjama bottoms with small cat designs all over it, paired with a comfy hoodie.

"Are these... your normal pyjamas?" She inquired.

"Are those yours?" Tanjiro laughed and pointed at her dinosaur printed flannel pants with a t-shirt that said "Dino love" in big bold letters.
It was cheesy, but (Y/N) simply wore them for the irony.

When they had nothing else to talk about, (Y/N) thought of a bright idea.

"Hey, wanna bake something?" She looked up at him.

"That sounds great, actually. I'm getting hungry." Tanjro chuckled.

"I have a great brownie recipe from the lady next door." (Y/N) said, getting up.

Without another word, the two teens scurried into the kitchen where they started to prepare.

They put on some cute, frilly aprons, washed their hands, and got out the ingredients and supplies.

"Alright, let's get started!" (Y/N) cheered.

*insert baking montage*

—————————————————

Once the batter was complete, they messily poured it into the pan.

"Let's get this in the oven and then clean up." Tanjiro said, preparing with oven mitts.

"Alright." (Y/N) smiled.

She suddenly got a fantastic idea and started smirking mischievously.

"Hey Tanjiro."
"Hm?"
"FLOUR ATTACK!!!"

Before Tanjiro had any time to react, (Y/N) had threw a handful of flour at him and was now laughing her ass off on the floor.

"Oh, I see... if that's how you wanna do this..." Tanjiro muttered eerily.

He grabbed a fistful of flour and gave (Y/N) a taste of her own medicine.

Now, both of them were on the floor, covered in flour, laughing their asses off.

"HAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!!" (Y/N) started getting hiccups from laughing so much.

"YOUR FACE WAS JUST AS BAD OKAY!!" Tanjiro started getting cramps.

Eventually, they calmed themselves down and washed up.

————————————————

The timer for the oven finally dinged, and the scent of delicious, warm brownies filled (Y/N)'s small house.

"Looks like they're finally donneeee~" (Y/N) sang gleefully.

"I can't wait to eat them!"  Tanjro cheered along with his girlfriend.

(Y/N) pulled on her cute oven mitts and pulled the brownies out.

They were perfectly cooked, with the strangely appetizing cracks on the surface.
Looking at them began to make their mouthes water.

"Aw man, these look incredible but we have to wait for them to cool." (Y/N) commented sadly.

"Wanna watch a movie in the mean time?" Tanjiro suggested.

"Obviously."

So they went to (Y/N)'s living room and cuddled on her couch, sharing a blanket.

"What should we watch..." Tanjiro said, flipping through all the options with the remote.

"Shrek the third." (Y/N) said with a blank expression.

"Sounds good." Tanjiro said and clicked on it.

They sat peacefully in the dim living space, the pleasant smell of brownies flooding the small house. (Y/N) felt incredibly happy at the moment, and when she looked up at Tanjiro a soft grin rested upon his face as he watched the screen.

Secretly, Tanjiro was having one of the best days of his life, as uneventful as it was. Sometimes all you need to have a good time is someone you love.

(Y/N) reached for the remote to pause the movie.

"The brownies are probably ready to eat now. Let's go get some."

"Alright. But first-" Tanjiro said sneakily before pecking (Y/N) on the lips.

(Y/N) blushed profusely.

"Did you just steal a kiss??" She whispered, flabbergasted.

"Perhaps." Tanjiro said and stood up from the comfy couch.

At last, the date ended with some delicious baked goods and sweet kisses. Not to mention Shrek the Third.