𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 (𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕) ❤️

Not many people knew about Tanjiro and (Y/N) being a couple, other then Zenitsu and a few others. It's not like they were a super popular couple. (Y/N) preferred it that way, because she didn't like the idea of people getting nosy and into their business.

She was sitting in her desk during a math lesson, longing for the day to end so she could see the one she loves most. She looked at the clock on the wall. Only another hour before school would end.

(Skip the boring math lesson lol)

(Y/N) was delighted when she heard the wonderful sound of the school bell, indicating that the day was over.

She quickly packed up her things and was prepared to leave when Zenitsu approached her. (Un)fortunately he was in her class, and sat a few desks behind her.

"(Y/N)-chan, I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me!" He said, a little confident.
He seemed to keep forgetting that she was taken.

"Uh... sorry Zenitsu... but I'm dating Tanjiro, remember?" She explained.

Zenitsu' s lovey dovey expression turned to rage as he flipped out. (Y/N) decided to not bother with it and just leave.

When she walked out the front doors, she saw Tanjiro waiting for her in their usual meet-up spot. He seemed busy on his phone with a neutral look on his face.
His expression immediately changed to pure joy when he heard (Y/N) call his name as she rushed over.

"(Y/N)! Are you free right now?" Tanjiro asked excitedly.

"I sure am, did you have something planned?" You assumed he found a new place for a date due to his excitement.

"Not really, I just wanted to spend some time with you." He gave his usual warm smile.

(Y/N)'s heart and face lit up.

"Aw, that's so sweet! I've wanted to see you too!" She took Tanjiro's hand and led him off somewhere. They ended up finding themselves hanging out at a small playground that they usually pass by on their way to school.

They shared funny stories, laughed, and overall had fun with each other.

"So then he asked me on a date. I think he really needs to get it through his head that I'm taken." (Y/N) jokingly vented to Tanjiro as she swung back and forth on the swing set. Tanjiro was on the second swing.

"Looks like I'll have to chat with Zenitsu tomorrow. Again." Tanjiro smiled, but (Y/N) could sense something sinister behind it.

As the two were laughing, they started to feel drops of water fall from the sky. At first it was only a sprinkle, but then it turned to rain, and then a full-on downpour.
There was a small gazebo nearby that the teens decided to seek shelter from.

Since it was rather cold and they hadn't expected it to rain, they had to cuddle up against each other for warmth.

It was peaceful. The sound of the rain. No one around but each other.

(Y/N) reached for Tanjiro's hand and squeezed it as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Tanjiro..." she started.

"Hm? What is it Angel?" Tanjiro replied, giving her a small size glance.

"Remember when we... well... made out that one time on the beach?" She felt him tense up after she said that.

"U-um, yes, I very much do remember." Tanjiro said, obviously embarrassed and flustered.

"Do you wish you didn't do that with me?" (Y/N) asked, a little concerned she had made him uncomfortable.

When she looked up at him, all she saw back was his warm smile with a hint of worry.

"No. Not at all. I just... I guess I was just wondering the same thing." He paused. "I get flustered around you a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Please don't take it that way." He finished with a peck on (Y/N)'s forehead.

He often liked to kiss her forehead, as it was a place he could easily reach.

"Same here. I really love you." (Y/N) wasn't as good with words as Tanjiro, but luckily he could tell what she meant.

The two lingered in comfortable silence, cradling each other. They were relieved to have cleared some things up.

"So... do you want to try that again?" Tanjiro broke the ice.

(Y/N) simply smiled and nodded.

They leaned in for a small kiss at first, until it started getting more intense. Tanjiro took the lead this time and inserted his tongue into (Y/N)'s mouth. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Tanjiro's neck and Tanjiro's muscular arms went around her waist. They started leaning further into each other, until they fell on the ground. Neither of them minded, because they were both way too into the moment to care about anything else.

Currently Tanjiro was on top. (Y/N) was pleasantly surprised at his dominant side.

Finally they stopped to take a breather. They panted and smiled at each other.

"I love you so much. That will never change." Tanjiro said.

"I love you too. I love you a lot." (Y/N) said softly.

Tanjiro leaned back in to hug her. They just laid on the ground, their uniforms all muddy, embracing each other.

"You surprised me just now. I didn't think you'd be the dominant type." (Y/N) whispered in Tanjiro's ear, making him madly blush.

He was about to speak when (Y/N) shushed him once again.

"I know what you're going to say. Don't apologize. I like it every now and then." She left it off with one last peck on the lips before realizing they were on the ground.

"Um... can you get off so I can get up?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Tanjiro yelped in embarrassment and got off faster than you could say "Kamaboko Gonpachiro".

(Y/N) simply giggled and helped him up after she got herself up.

"Guess we'll have to wash our uniforms tonight, huh?" She brushed her skirt off.

"Yeah." Tanjiro was still slightly in awe at what had just happened. Honestly, he didn't know he had that side either.

The young couple held hands on their way back. Tanjiro dropped (Y/N) off at her house before heading out.

They stood at her doorway holding each other's hands lovingly.

"Glad we got some things cleared up tonight. I'll see you tomorrow." Tanjiro whispered.

"Goodnight." (Y/N) said gently, and they shared one final kiss for the day.

Both had fallen even more head over heels than before, and that's saying something.