(F/n) gagged before she made her way over to the coach. She was greeted by the younger years before pulling the coach away and talking to him privately.

~~~

"Boys, come over here please," their coach called them over. They had just finished warming up.

"What is it coach?" Iwaizumi asked him.

"(F/n)," the coach looked at her, "will be your temporary manager,"

"Temporary manager?" Oikawa asked, "aw, do you really love me that much?"

"Gross," (F/n) rolled her eyes, "this is why I'm only a temporary one,"

"Uh, (F/n)-senpai," Kindaichi tugged on her jacket, "what do you mean by temporary?"

"I'll only be manager for a bit before I find a different girl to replace me," (F/n) explained to the first year.

"Why aren't you our permanent one?" Kageyama asked her.

"Because I can't stand your captain," (F/n) batted the blue-haired boy.

"Ahh," the rest of the team finally understood her.

"You guys are so mean," Oikawa sulked, a depressing aura forming around him.

"Well then," (F/n) clapped her hands, "chop chop everyone, we have a game next week,"

"Right!" the team responded as they went back to practicing.

The coach smiled at how the team responded immediately. He could get used to this.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) was handing everyone a towel and a water bottle during their short break. She got a "thank you" from practically everyone.

"Hey (F/n)!" Oikawa smirked at her, "did you see my serve?"

"You mean the one that went out of bounds?" (F/n) looked at him, "that was such a great move,"

Oikawa whined, taking the water and towel from her hands.

"You're mean," Oikawa told her, wiping the sweat that accumulated on his forehead before taking a swig of what.

"Tell me something I don't know," (F/n) rolled her eyes before walking over to Iwaizumi.

"Hey," he greeted her, "you're doing an amazing job being our manager,"

"I'd hope so," (F/n) told him, "I've been your guy's unofficial manager for almost three years,"

"Uh, (F/n)-senpai?" a quiet voice call out for her. (F/n) looked at where the voice was coming from.

"Ah, yes Kunimi?" (F/n) smiled at the boy.

"Were," Kunimi's face was red, "were my blocks okay?"

"Aw," (F/n) patted his head, "your blocked were good, but I know some ways you can improve them,"

(F/n) began to explain to Kunimi ways to become a better and stronger blocker.

"Hey (F/n)?" Oikawa called out for her.
"What is it now, Oikawa?" (F/n) looked at him.

"Do you have any tips for me?" he batted his eyelashes.

"Keep the ball inside the court when serving," (F/n said before she went back to the bench where their coach was, "let's get back to practicing now,"