Flames of chaos and Uruk.

Start from the beginning

Miyasato: This is where we train?

Tiamat: Let's start...

Issei POV

I just got to the ORC and Asia is getting praised because she got a familiar while Koneko is rubbing my wounds by me not able to get a familiar.

Rias: By the way, where is Miya?

Akeno: He left with Tiamat and she said about training his powers.

Koneko: She also said that she will take him somewhere else and go home later. 

Issei: I hope I can train with this dragon I have...

Later.

Issei's notifications rang his phone and his eyes are widened as he saw the post.

Miyasato the trap<3

Ayo issei sorry to inform you that I am not in Japan right now. 

I am in a place called Uruk in a destroyed palace inside the zigurat.

Issei: WHAT THE FUCK????

Rias: Issei?

Issei: Miyasato is not in japan... He said he is in the place called Uruk...

Issei:  wait he sent me a picture.

Rias: Wait I thought that place is in ruins???

Issei: I don't know but he says he is there. 

Akeno: Wow that place looks beautiful!

Koneko: he seems to be having fun...

Miyasato's POV

Miyasato is tired and currently laying on the ground and sweating due to the heat, Tiamat is still standing.

Miyasato: As expected from Kingu's mother... so strong....

Tiamat: You also stepped up your game. sooner or later, Gilgamesh will descend here and sill train you maybe also my actual son.

Miyasato: wait really??

Tiamat: the time has come for you to be the great chains of heaven. COME DOWN GILGAMESH!!!

A large golden portal from the ceiling of the palace has appeared and later Miyasato saw Gilgamesh descending.