My Gratitude

MY GRATITUDE

Salamat!Sobrang salamat! Sa lahat ng support niyo sa akin! !!!

Waaaahhh syempre i dedicate this book 2 sa aking idols Kath and Daniel!!!

Yaaaahhh! 19 and 20 na sila at natandaan ko pa ng makita ko sila dito sa Ayala Harbor Point Subic. Grabe ang layo ko nun sa kanila.

Na inspired ako sa pagsusulat from them.,of course.. sa exo, snsd, btob,apink,bts at sa infinite na madalas ay ang hinahalay ko sa isipan ko.

And very thankful ako sa mga idols ko. Because my world surrounds on them.. how my world evolve around them.

And how much i love them...

Sa inyong lahat.. salamat po sa support and you guys will be forever in my heart.

And guys i have accounts pa po.

FB : Shin Clarisse - www.facebook.com/maclarissemaninang

Instagram ; oohclarisse

Twitter : @imclarisse008

Tumblr : oohclarisse

yahoo : mcmaninang_09@yahoo.com

And guys....

Sa profile ko po may mga stories pa ako... na kathniel and others here it is, i hope support niyo din yun like you did to ROTG

Makakaya Ko Ba Kahit Ang Sakit Sakit Na? - Kathniel (Story info ; How Kathryn survive being Daniel's girlfriend while Lia is his Bestfriend ..How Daniel got Kathryn as his second choice while Kath's is her Girlfriend)

His Unfaithful Wife - Exo & Snsd (Sehun-Yoona-Luhan) → (Story Info : Sehun being Luhan's Bestfriend and Yoona being Sehun's girlfriend.. luhan was desperate to Yoona to love him. So he did anything to make Yoona as for him. They got into an arranged marriage but because of Yoona's devotion to Sehun.. Yoona became unfaithful and make Sehun as her boyfriend while Luhan is her husband )

My Bestfriend's Secret - Kathniel -(Kath is Daniel's Bestfriend while Daniel is being used by a poor girl named Nadine. How Kath got fallen to her Bestfriend while Daniel on Nadine who didnt catch Kath)

She's My Boss - Kathniel - (A gangster who fallen inlove with a girl who is famous .. and for the boy's devotion he do everything to make the girl as his and make her his boss)

Marrying The Spoiled Brat - Kathniel - (The spoiled brat meets the Bachelor who is needed to marry her to save their company .. )

My Monster Husband - Kathniel - (From an arranged marriage, the boy didnt want the life with a girl and make her feel as a slave so she can break with him)

My Baby Maker - Exo & Snsd (Yoona - Sehun) -(For the boy to have his heirlooms, he need to have a son from his own flesh and blood. There they decided to hire a baby maker)

Teen Series : (published soon)

Harmony of Love - (About music and love.. how music and love change them)

Our Forbidden Love - (a forbidden love like Romeo and Juliet .. A family rivalry )

His Undeniable Love -. (A great love who is being surrounded by people who want to break them apart)

The Amazona's Trick - (an amazona and brat who want is she get. And there she will use her tricks to make the boy as her.)

Tame That Rebel - (too much rebellion leads to throw.. They girl was thrown to the province with a guy to make her be a good girl)

Sana po support niyo and of course yung book 2 nito!

Salamat!..

_________________________________________