Schizophrenia

Y/N was not like any other 17-year-old, you suffered the disorder of Schizophrenia. Your parents were always supportive of you and trying to help. They would tell you the demon you see in your closet was fake, or the monster in your television wasn't coming out to get you (not Ben XD). But they couldn't explain the blue door, because that was real.

You used to go to school, but now you don't due to the stupid disorder. You're homeschooled by your parents, who are actually nice (mind blown). You walked downstairs from your bedroom to check on your dog, Pompom. Pompom was a white dog and was big too. She had been your loyal friend for a while because...you don't have any friends.

Every time you try to make a friend, people either tease you, or run away because, of your disorder. Stupid freaking disorder! You slammed the glass of water on the table and growled at the thought. Thankfully, your parents understood, and came over by your side. 

"Schizophrenia?" mom asked.

"Yes," you replied, "I hate it." 

"People may think you're a freak, but that doesn't make you who you are," your dad tried to sooth. It didn't make you feel any better.

"Am I really a freak to them?!" 

"They just don't understand you," mom said.  You groaned and was just about to go upstairs when your mother stopped you.

"Don't go yet, we have a gift for you," and with that, she took out a box. You grabbed the box and gently opened it. It was a whole bunch of toys, from dolls to stuffed animals. 

"Mom, I'm 17."

"Oh, come on honey," dad said, "it's supposed to help with the disorder."

"Alright," you said, and walked upstairs with the toys. There was a vast selection of them, which made you wonder where they got it? You sat down on your bed again and sighed. That's when the voices came again.

Do your parents think you are childish?

"NO! not you again!" 

I don't blame them; you've got the childish voice.

"Maybe part of the problem is you! So why don't you just shut up!"

Your too childish for a friend!

At least you had Pompom, who noticed my actions where when you heard those awful voices. Pompom came running at your side. You started to pat her fluffy fur, so soft and comforting. The voices melted away from your brain. You went back to the toys, one of them caught your eyes. It was a bunny, one half was red, and the other was a caramel color. It had a black eyepatch on its left eye and long ears, as long as it's body. It wore a black suit and seemed to be used before. Its white ribbon fell to the ground. Something about the presence of the bunny made you feel uncomfortable. Something about all of the toys made you feel uncomfortable. Then, you saw the shadow again.

Persephone. 

Persephone is the name of that one shadow that haunts you. It follows you around everywhere and is seen in different angles. Yes, Persephone is your shadow. Schizophrenia made it seem like Persephone can move on its own. You screamed as the shadow did different movements than you. 

"Go away!" you yelled. You didn't want the dumb shadow, or schizophrenia, or the toys. Everything started to make you tick suddenly. When Persephone finally diseased, you sighed. 

Why must you get worked up like this?

Then you drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I recommend reading or watching Jason the Toymaker's story before reading this because, there is a lot of references from the story this book. 

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed reading about yourself going insane with Schizophrenia! :D