Natasha heard the front door of Steve's place open then shut. She heard quiet footsteps in the living room. She slowly let go of Steve and whispered, "Steve, there's someone in the living room." Steve let go and walked to the door. He opened it a little, so he could see out. There were three men with rifle guns in bull@etproof vests and combat trousers. Steve shut the door silently and turned to Natasha. "Baby, hide. I'll sort this out." He motioned for Natasha into the bathroom. He waited until Natasha was out of sight until he left the room.

The three intruders saw the bedroom door open. The biggest one glared at him. "You, Steve Rogers?" It was another Russian man. Steve nodded.
"Are you Brushov's men?" Steve stepped closer and the men nodded. "You want my wife, right?" The men nodded again. They didn't seem so tough. "You touch her and I'll kill you." The men backed down after hearing this.
"Please don't hurt us. We do not mean any harm, but we have a bargain with Brushov. He did something for us, so now we have to work for him. Can we just take her and go?" The smaller man spoke. All three men dropped their guns and raised their hands in the air.
"Brushov is dead, so I don't see why you are still working for him. You can't take my wife away, or I'll kill you the same way I killed Brushov. How many of you will be coming if I kill you three?" Steve started glaring. The men looked at each other.
"Just one more group. I mean, we can leave without her, it's not a problem." Steve nodded and the men rushed to get away. Steve laughed and returned to the bedroom. He knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Nat, you can come out now, they've gone." Natasha opened the door and stepped out. "You wanna go back up to the others?" Steve asked.
"Why not?" Natasha answered with a smile. Steve held her hand to the lift and they went up.

In the lift, Natasha looked at Steve with the look she had when they first met. She put her rubbed her hands on Steve's broad shoulders and stepped closer to him.
"You haven't done that in a long time." Steve said as he rested his hands onto Natasha's hips.
"I thought so."
"Yeah, I've missed it." Steve smiled and kissed Natasha. Suddenly, the lift doors opened on the 25th floor and Phil stepped in. "Sorry for interrupting." He said, shooting his eyes onto the floor. He pressed the button to the floor he was heading to and stood in the corner.
"No, no. I should be the one apologizing." Steve said as he let go of Natasha. Phil looked up again to see Steve smiling at him.
"I don't mean to be nosey, but have you got any updates about life? I haven't had the chance to catch up with you guys since the wedding." Phil walked out from the corner.
"I'm actually pregnant again, but please don't tell anyone else." Natasha said before Steve could answer. Phil's face lit up, brighter than Pepper's had and he nodded.

At the 31st floor, the lift doors swung open and Steve stepped out.
"I'll see you, whenever." Phil said as Natasha was walking out. Steve and Natasha both nodded at the same time and the lift shut again.

James and Ben were playing on the Xbox One when Steve and Natasha came in. James glanced at them and said, "Hi Mom, hi Dad." The two said hello back and went into the kitchen where all the other adults were.

After half an hour, all the adults came out and saw James teaching Ben a new game using cards. When everyone was settled down, Natasha looked around and turned to Thor.
"Where's Clint?" She started, "I've just noticed that he's not been here since we came."
"Lady Natasha, he is always hiding in his room. If not, he will be at his farm." Thor informed. Natasha nodded and looked at Steve. He was taking photos of Natasha, so she went to have a look.

Natasha pulled out a chair and sat down next to Steve.
"Why are you taking photos of me?" She asked, smoothing out Steve's hair.
"Because y-" Steve started.
"He thinks you're sexy!" Tony called out, "He said to me, "I'm gonna take photos of her, cause she looks so goddamn sexy!"" Steve glared at Tony.
"No I didn't!" Steve looked back at Natasha.
"You're a terrible liar, Rogers." Natasha accused Steve. His face went red and he looked down at his phone. Tony started to laugh. "And as for you, Tony, stop embarrassing your colleague." Natasha said. Tony stopped laughing and sank down.
"Can I see the photos?" Natasha lowered her voice as everyone started chatting again. Steve handed her his phone and she looked. There were over 20 photos of her talking to Thor. The light above her in the photo made it look like there was a spotlight and it outlined her body perfectly. His camera was high definition, making everything look even better.
"Over twenty photos of me talkIng to Thor? You really have nothing better to do." Natasha handed back Steve's phone.
"I'm getting a beer. Anyone else want one?" Tony offered. Everyone, but Natasha, James and Ben, said yes. "What about you Nat? You're normally up for one or two." Tony stopped in his way to the kitchen.
"I'll pass, thanks."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Are you ill?"
"No, I just umm... I-"
"Tony, I think you're getting a little too excited. If Natasha doesn't want one, then Natasha doesn't want one." Pepper helped out. Tony went into the kitchen and Natasha mouthed to Pepper, "Thank you." Pepper winked and nodded. After the men had drank their beers, everyone was going to go to bed.

In the lift, Steve faced Natasha and protected her from getting pushed against the walls. He held onto the bars on both sides of Natasha and pushed himself away a little, so Natasha could have some space. She saw what Steve was doing and she put her hands on his face. He lifted up his head and looked at her.
"You really don't have to do that, baby." Natasha had to whisper as silently as possible, as there was no sound to cover her voice. Steve looked at Natasha's lips and grinned. He leaned forward and kissed her, before slowly standing up. He kissed her again and moved his hands onto her waist.

After Steve had kissed Natasha five times, Tony saw them and moved closer to them. He wispered, "Get a room!" Steve looked over at him and smiled. Natasha dropped her hands down and smiled too. Tony turned back round and Natasha looked at Steve's dog tag. Steve turned to face Natasha again and saw she was looking at his chest. She raised her hand up and held it gently. She turned it around and tilted her head to see what was engraved on the other side. Steve realised he still had his hands on her waist, so he slowly moved a hand a little higher and started to tickle Natasha's side. She tilted her head again to look at Steve and smiled. She grabbed his hand gently and pushed it back down. He pushed his hands into the back pockets of her jeans and held her close. The lift finally reached Tony's floor, so Tony and Pepper left. Soon, everyone else was out and there was only Steve and Natasha left.

The lift doors opened at Steve's floor and the two stepped out. Steve had his hand on Natasha's back and he guided her to his room. They got ready for bed and Steve tucked Natasha in again. The couple laid there with the bedside lamp on. Steve admired Natasha as she checked her phone. She couldn't be bothered to change into her pyjamas, so she just got into bed in her underwear. Steve moved his hand from her thigh to her stomach. Natasha let him massage it while she carried on with her phone.

After a few minutes, Steve moved his hand to Natasha's rib cage and started to massage her there. Natasha looked over at him to see him with a small smile and his eyes half shut.
"What are you doing?" Natasha put down her phone as she said this.
"I'm bored."
"Go to sleep then."
"I'm not tired."
"Steve, you're half asleep, I think you should."
"I don't want to fall asleep."
"Why not?"
"I want to hug you forever."
"Well, you can hug me when you're sleeping."
"But you might move away and I wouldn't know."
"I won't. I promise."
"Natasha?"
"Yes?"
"What's the time?"
"Time to get a new watch."
"I'll get one from the fridge tomorrow. The grapes are cold like ice."
"What are you talking about?"
"The drinks. They went all over me."
"Are you even awake?" When Natasha asked this question, Steve didn't answer, but he just turned his head into his pillow and laid there. She started to laugh and soon fell asleep too.