Chapter-28

Recap:

bela went into a temporary coma.

hearing mahir's call everyone stood in front of icu and were making demands to see bela but doctor allowed two persons at a time.

first amms and venkatesh goes inside and were pleased to see bela trying to open her eyes. after her vision is cleared they both rushed to hug her.

Amms: bela tumne mujhe dara diya aaj ke baad aisa kiya toh mein tumse baat nahi karungi

Venkatesh: haan beta tumhe promise karna hoga ki tum kabhi aise nahi karoge.

Bela: amms , chachu i m really sorry par mere dimaakh mujhe sirf mahirji ko bachaane ka iraada tha meine aur kuch nahi socha.

soon everyone came and hugged bela and shreya lightly slapped bela on her non-injured arm.

Shreya: agar phir kabhi aisa kiya toh mein tumhaari shakal tak nahi dekhungi.

Abhi: bela i know ki tum mahir se bahut pyar karti ho use bachaane ke chakkar mein tumne kuch nahi socha aur tumne humaare baare mein bhi nahi socha

he was very hurt by bela's actions and he erupted into tears.

Bela: i m really sorry abhi par tu samajh sakta hai na agar mahirji ke jagah pe shreya hoti toh tum kya karte tum bhi wahi karte na shayad isiliye pyar ko andha kehte hai hum kuch nahi sochte aur mahirji ki jaan khatre mein aayi iski wajah mein hoon toh phir tum batao mein unhe kaise na bachaati.

Sumitra: bela beta tum iss sabki wajah nahi ho sehgal parivaar mein koi aisa nahi sochta.

Bela: i know maa and i am very grateful for that vaise maa mahirji kaha hai?

Sumitra: pata nahi beta abhi toh yahi tha ab pata nahi kaha chala gaya mein use leke aati hoon.

bela though was excited to see mahir but was afraid of his reactions. she knew what he was thinking and she was formulating words to convince him and justify her actions but nothing could prepare her when she saw mahir.

his hair was unkempt and he was looking like he hasn't showered in days and slight beard was growing on his face but what made her gasp was his cold and dead eyes. he was looking at her without any emotions and this new side of mahir was scaring her.

Bela: mahirji

she couldn't complete her words because suddenly mahir jogged towards her and put his arms beside her head and caged her.

bela again opened her mouth to say something but was silenced by his brutal and aggressive kiss. he was eating her lips like a mad man who has been starved for days. he poured all his anger and guilt in the kiss and bela understood his emotions and tried to respond  but she was no match to him and finally she surrendered herself to him.

by the time the kiss was completed bela was light headed and tried to compose herself and mahir was breathing heavily but was continuously staring at her.

Mahir: toh ms.bela sharma aapne yeh sab mujhe bachaane ke liye kiya par agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh aapko lagta hai ki mein zinda reh paata

Bela: mahi

Mahir: ssh tum humesha kehti ho na bela ki mein aapke bina nahi reh sakti toh tumne yeh kaise soch liya ki mein tumhaare bina reh sakta hoon aur agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh mujhe yaha rehna toh padta par mein ek zinda laash bankar reh jaata meri sirf saansein chal rahi hoti

bela silenced him by putting her hands on his mouth and pleaded with her eyes to listen to her. he saw her tear filled eyes and sighed. he nodded at her and cleaned her face.

Bela: mahirji aapne bilkul sahi kaha meine in sabke baare mein nahi socha par aap apne aapse ek sawaal poochiye agar aap meri jagah hote toh aap kya karte (mahir was in loss of words after her question) aap bhi vahi karte na jo meine ki hai

mahir reluctantly nodded at her and was staring at the wall. bela gently placed her hands on his face and turned him towards her.

Bela: mahirji aap sirf mere baare mein soch rahe hai maa ke baare mein sochiye kuhu ke baare mein sochiye agar aapko kuch ho jaata toh unka kya hota meine jo bhi kiya unke liye kiya and i don't regret it aur dekhiye ab mein theek hoon.

mahir was looking at her with unreadable expressions and bela was squirming under his stares.

Mahir: bela pata nahi meine pichle janam mein kuch acche kaam kiye honge tabhi tum mujhe mili ho u are the most beautiful, kind, selfless girl I have ever seen in my life and i am so lucky to say that u r mine forever. I love u bela and i will always love you.

Bela: i love u too mahirji.

mahir gently grabbed her face and started to kiss her but bela hissed when mahir saw her lips he wanted to punch himself. her lips were swollen and a cut was visible at the corner of her lower lip.

Mahir: i am really sorry bela mein apne gusse mein kuch nahi dekha aur tumhe aise icu mein aise lete hue dekhke mein paagal ho gaya tha aur jab meine tumhe dekha mein control nahi kar paaya

Bela: mahirji i understand aur mujhe pata hai aap mujhe kabhi hurt nahi kar sakte par ek problem hai

Mahir: kya?

Bela: ab aap mujhe kiss nahi kar sakte

mahir smirked at her and replied to her.

Mahir: mein tumhaare hoton ke alaawa kayi jagah pe kiss kar sakta hoon ek demo dikhaadu doon

bela blushed deeply red and hit his arm.

Bela: u r shameless from head to toe.

Mahir: only for u madam only for u.

both of them smiled and rested their foreheads against each other.

To be continued.

Take care.