WE HAD FINALLY ARRIVED . 

Pulling into the hotel my Jaw almost fell off at the sight of the huge pearly white and baby blue walls .

AND THEY HAD A FOUNTAIN ! .

" Shitt " I breathed out .

" They have a fountain! " I said shaking Maleek to which he just laughed.

Finally the bus had come to a stop but before anyone could move Mr. Murphy was already standing at the front signaling for us to wait .

" I know your all excited but before we do anything I know your probably all hungry so before we begin anything we shall feast! " 

A chorus of cheers began , including me myself .

Mr. Murphy lead us into the building asking Rory and I to walk at the back of what was supposed to be a line but even If I tried I don't think I wouldve been able to stop anyone from sneaking off , I was too busy thinking the same thing.

Even though I attend one of the most prestigious High schools , filled with all kinds of Millionaire and Billionaire students , I wasn't one of them , it was mainly because of my scholarship .My family wasn't exactly poor but we definitely weren't rich either so It was my first time coming to this sort of place .

The floors were covered by red carpets all over , there were men dressed in fancy suits at every entrance and exit , and the ceilings had a chandelier in every room I've seen so far .

" Be careful they might fall out " I heard Rory say beside me .

" What? " 

" Your eyes " 

" Tcht , Can't take your eyes off me Bianchi? " I teased back but he just simply rolled his eyes , and as small as it may have been I'm pretty sure I saw a smile .

We arrived at what seemed to be the dining area , It kinda had the same set up as a canteen but only ten times fancier . 

We were all told to take a table , excluding Rory and I who were forced to watch over everyone while Mr. Murphy went to sort out the food .

Walking over to a table Maleek and Kile saved for me . I plopp into the third seat

" Isn't here cool? " I was the first to speak up.

" I've definitely seen better but Its not complete shit " Kile added.

" It's pretty cool " Maleek voiced.

" Even the fancy suit guys are cool "

" You mean the security? " Maleek questioned.

" Yeah , whatever , think I could get a picture to show Alex? " 

" Go for it " Kile let out a laugh .

Making sure Sir wasn't looking I quickly ran up to the nearest security .

" You don't mind If I take a picture with you right ? " I beemed already striking a pose , but before I could take the picture I felt my wrist being harshly dragged by Rory .

" Sorry " he said apologizing to the security before dragging me away .

" Really Josh? " 

" What? , I just wanted a picture " A smile was tugging at my lips , I tried my best to be serious but Maleek and Kile laughing in the background was making that extremely difficult.

" A picture or attention? " he gave a deadpan glare .

" If you won't give me then I have to seek it elsewhere right? " I glared back before walking back over to Kile and Maleek.

" Mad you didn't get your picture? " Maleek jeered .

" Fuck you  " I said resting my head on the table . Rory can watch the class himself .

We eventually ate lunch and I'll admit I felt a lot more better than earlier and the guilt was finally starting to sink in.

" Alright Listen up , I have the keys to your room right here , It's two persons to a room and If you can't decide then I'll assign them myself " Sir announced. " Sort yourselves out and come in your pairs "

shit

" Sir can three persons share a room? " I asked after raising my hand.

" No " 

" Let's rock paper scissors " I suggested .

" Rock...paper....scissors ! " we all chant but In the end I had rock and and Kile and Maleek both had paper .

" If you want I could get us a suite " Kile suggested reaching for his pocket but I quickly stopped him.

" No No It's fine , You two should go get your key , I'll find someone "

Looking around almost everyone was already with a partner....everyone except my favorite introvert off course .

Sliding in and wrapping my arms around his shoulder I shouted "Found my partner Sir! " 

" Alright If that's everyone , your free to spend the rest of the evening in your rooms , relax and unpack AND no leaving your rooms " 

 Finally Looking down at Rory he was already looking at me , sending me a sharp  glare to which I just smiled back.

" Ready to collect our key? " I questioned.