And before you knew it, you were sitting in a hospital bed. The nurse told you to relax while she gave you a shot of general anesthesia.

Your eyes fluttered open and the bright light that was above you blinded your view. Everything hurt, especially your hand. You guessed that whatever they did went well, if it didn't you probably would be dead.

"Oh, so you woke up!" The nurse smiled.

Looking everywhere but at her, you answered, "yeah."

"You have guests, would you like to see them?"

"..sure."

The nurse excused herself before walking back into your room with two twins first. They were relieved from their tone, even though their facial expressions said otherwise.

Nahoya was the first to speak, "who stabbed you? I'll beat them up."

"Well that wouldn't be necessary, he should've been caught by the police now," you gave him a small smile of thanks anyways.

This time, his younger brother spoke, "did you beat him up?"

You nodded, "thanks to your 'free' lessons."

"Hey, they're mostly free," the pink headed male said.

"No one asks for images or hugs as a payment," you deadpanned.

"Well, guess we do then."

The nurse popped her head into your room, "times almost up you two."

"Just let us know if you need protection, we won't let anyone touch you again," they said together.

And just like that, they walked out of your hospital room door so the next visitor(s) could talk to you. The next visitor you had was Kisaki.

"What the fucking hell do you want?" You glared at him from your bed.

He sat down in the seat that was provided, "I want your love, what else?"

"Oh fuck no. Like hell you'll get it," you rolled your eyes. "Get out."

With that, he left. It was definitely your shortest visit of the day.

"Hey [Y/n]-chin."

You sat up in the bed and leaned against the headboard, "hey Mikey."

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you.." Mikey apologized.

The sound of the bed creaking reached his ears. He looked away from the floor and realized that you're hugging him.

"No need, I handled the situation," you tore away from the hug.

He handed you a small bag before sitting down, "that's for breaking your phone and the incident the same day."

Your lips parted and formed an 'o' shape before you thanked him.

"How's your hand?"