19.

❝ 𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉Thank you guys for 2k votes <33

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
Thank you guys for 2k votes <33

--, Warehouse

     Silence fell over the warehouse before Draken announced that Moebius will be affiliated with Toman, or the Tokyo Manji gang.

     Shortly after the announcement was finished, the sound of sirens were heard and everyone rushed out of the worn down warehouse. While you were calmly standing, Mikey pulled your arm and carried you on his back.

     "What the fuck Mikey, I can walk and run you know? It's not like I sprained my ankle or some shit," you cursed at him.

     He sighed, "well you were just standing there and I can't watch you get taken by police, you could get hurt."

     "Aw, are you worried about me? Does the Invincible Mikey from Toman have a soft spot for me?" You cooed from his back, leaning your head on his shoulder.

     He stayed silent for a few seconds before muttering something inaudible to himself, "I swear to god [Y/n].. you're voice. and the way my name slips out of it.."

     "What did you say?" You asked him, "something about bad internet? What?"

     Mikey sighed and shook his head, "not that at all."

     "Come on, tell m-"

     "What the fuck are you doing Pah!?" Draken's voice stopped Mikey.

     The commander turned around and looked back at the warehouse scene with an expression of shock. Osanai was laying on the floor with a knife wedged in his back.

     'Another thing that's interrupting my personal time with [Y/n]-chin.. is Draken doing this on purpose?'

     'The knife.. the handle is the same as the one I brought here...' you observed. 'Now that I'm thinking about it, Draken never gave me back my knife. Maybe Pah took it and used it to stab Osanai..? No.. that wouldn't add up, why would Draken give him the knife when he knew it was mine? Geez, I really proved my point when I said that I'm the only one that actually has braincells here.'

     After your whole mini investigation, you left your mental world and returned to the real world. Last time you were on Mikey's back, now you were getting man handled by Draken.

     "Ouch! Jesus this hurts," you complained to him.

     "I can carry you instead," a voice beside you offered.

     Draken sent you and Mikey a glare before creating an excuse, "no. We have no time for that."

     'No way in hell, you already spent so much time with her today. Mikey, you even got all close up to her,' Draken somehow mentally communicated with his commander.

     Mikey glanced up at his friend, 'I'm the commander, I should be able to spend more time with her.'

     'We agreed what we'll find a way to have her for the both of us, no?'

     You looked at the two, they constantly were exchanging glances, it really made you question many things.

     "Are you two like, gay for each other?"