00.

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉*

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
*

.--- Tokyo, Japan
*--- 2:48 P.M.
*.- Hanami
____________________

The soft light breeze softly hit your face. Your loose [h/c] strands followed the direction of the gentle wind, flowing beside your head. You inhaled the chilly spring air before looking up at the delicate flush pink petals loosely attached to the branches of the large Sakura trees. The pastel petals waved back and forth on the three and began to slowly drifted down and onto the Sakura petal covered path.

To be able to witness this event up close; you considered yourself rather lucky, you were able to enjoy the Hanami celebration up so close. For several years, or every year of your life, you've never been able to get so up close to a cherry tree. The sight was definitely breathtaking, the baby blue sky paired well with the cherry blossom petals. Both of the colors together like the bags of cotton candy sold at children festivals.

You took out your phone and turned on the camera as soon as your phone turned on. The metal device was held up and the camera faced the blossoms above you. After a few seconds of adjusting the camera angle to take a pretty photo of the flowers, you clicked the white circle several times, keeping the memory of this short lived moment.

"It's a pity that Hanami only lasts for a week," you quietly muttered to yourself, lowering your raised dominant hand. "The flowers are really pretty.."