29.

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞

You stumbled a few steps back, as did the male you'd stabbed. Your hand was nearly completely covered in blood, your blood.

"You bitch," he snarled at you.

Smirking, you threw three dart hairpin like blades at him, "a clever one."

They pierced through his wet black shirt and wet black pants. It took him a moment to realize what you did, and when he realized, his body already weakened.

"Resorting to dirty tactics?" He tried to keep his act, "dirty little whore."

"Oh, I absolutely love playing dirty," you pulled the knife out of your hand. "Because that's what I excel at."

You flicked the blade and watched the blood splatter onto the wet concrete, turning small puddles of water into watered down blood puddles. Tossing the knife up into the air, you caught it before twirling the sharp item.

     The knife flew right past Kiyomasa's left ear and lodged itself in between two bricks, "lucky you. The wind just randomly appeared."

His eyes were larger than UFOs, and you could see him sweating bullets. Never has he thought that his lower class-man would be so capable, even less for it to be a female.

"T-tch, I bet that it was a bluff," he breathed out.

Another hairpin. It cut through the fabric of his Toman gang jacket and tore a small chunk of it off.

You tilted your head and gave him a casual smile, "maybe I'm just better than you'd admit."

Kiyomama's friends charged at you, ganging together on you. This is when you knew you were fucked, they had the advantage over numbers and power now too.

They all took turns throwing punches that you blocked, slowly depleting your stamina. Draken who was slouching behind you noticed the change in your reaction time and your breathing pace. He got up and joined the fight. Even though he was on the brink of death, he wouldn't let you down, he promised himself that he would protect you, but he already failed when you got stabbed by Kiyomasa.

"You fuckers better leave her alone!" He yelled, kicking and punching the small groups of people, making them drop to the floor.

The ribbon around his stab wound got visibly darker with the amount of blood that stained it. The scent of the red liquid lingered faintly in the air.

"Please stop Draken!" You worriedly begged him.

You jumped onto Draken and tightly grabbed both of his arms. Somehow, you were able to manage to keep them behind his back and stop him from getting any closer to Kiyomasa. You knew that if he continued, his injury would only worsen.

Ripping another two parts of your kimono off, you used one to bind Draken's hands together. You needed the other part of the fabric to tie Kiyomasa's, so he wouldn't escape once you called the police and ambulance.

"They should be coming.." you paced around on the wet gray cement, waiting for the medical team to arrive.

Your hand was still bleeding and as was Draken's wound. He was losing large amounts of blood, and if the ambulance didn't arrive soon, he  could be announced dead on the spot.

He laid on the puddles of rain, drenched and exhausted, "thank you for helping me fight back there. It seems like the Kawata twins are great teachers huh?"

"Yeah, they helped me a lot. They're also fun to be around," you sat down beside him, checking to see if the fabric of the ribbon could hang on any longer. "Why?"

"No reason. Do you want to know why I fought even though you were going to win?"

"Why?"

"Because I despise the thought of you being hurt or touched by anyone else."