Summon A Spirit

Spirit:

- The nonphysical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.

Ghost:
- An apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.

We use spirit and ghost interchangeably with one another and although thought to be similar there is quite a big difference between them. Ghost are similar to psychotic human beings, unable to reason for themselves and tend to act on impulse. They also tend to be trapped at the place of death or trauma. Spirits on the other hand can come and go as they please. They know why they died unlike ghost and aren't stuck wondering the earth, they do not cling to the past. They watch the living till they pass on and once passed on they only come when people such as loved ones need them. Ghosts and spirits are the first level beings and typically do not have many species other than humans and sometimes animals. Although neither will cling to you, they can attract stronger and more dangerous beings in this world so it is not ideal to have them around long. A quote I tend to remind myself is "Angel's may not walk where demons lay and demons lay this earth with humans," so when you have spirits and ghosts surround you constantly you may catch attention you do not wish for. WARNING: Spirits and ghosts may not be able to feed off of you but they can attract diffrence species of demons that can and will feed off of your energy!

So now that you know a little bit more, let's get to summoning a spirit. Loved ones are more likely to be the ones who visit you so keep them in mind when doing this. You need to have an open mind. Not everyone can see spirits the same way, others will get it on their first try and some may have to try a few times. Spirits can visit in many ways. For example, some may see them before there eyes while others can only feel them. Sometimes spirits can also visit in dreams or as orbs. Just keep in mind, every visit uses energy and if said spirit is passed on they only get so many chances to visit. Say they visit you in a dream it'll take a lot of energy however if say they were just in your presence and allowed you to feel them it would take a lot less energy.

STEPS:

Start with choosing an item that you hold dear to you, preferably something of a loved one. It should make you feel warm and happy, bringing up good memories.

Close your eyes. Take it slow, think of the spirit you want to visit you. Patience is key and don't give up. Nothing may happen instantly, you may have to try a few times.

Close your eyes and imagine them. Their look, smell, and voice. Talk to them, even if they may not be there that moment, I promise they are listening and do hear you.

Let your emotions flood. Spirits are there to guide you, to help you when you need it the most. Not only do they help you but the ones also close to you. However there is a difference between spirits and guardian angels.

There is no one way to summon a spirit, this is just the one of many and is one that works. You can use candles and such to help manifest it just stick to as pure of a summoning as you can get. Try to always stick to white.

WARNING: Detecting the differences between different beings can be difficult for inexperienced newcomers.

I wish you the best of luck and avoid evil beings.