The Runaway Bride

Celeste walked into the console room to find both her bonded staring at a familiar red head, a smile made its way onto her face and she carefully walked towards Donna.

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now where am I?" Donna's panic was rising by the minute and Alfie gripped Celeste's wrist as she walked towards the woman. A small look was exchanged between the two before Alfie let go with a small sigh. 

"Alfie can you pilot us to a star?" He gives a quick nod and starts piloting, thankfully the ride was a lot smoother than the Doctor's piloting. 

"This is the Tardis, that's the Doctor and the one piloting is Alfie. I'm sorry that your wedding was interrupted." A small amount of relief entered Donna's face at the soft words coming from the warm woman.

"What's a Tardis?" 

"I think it's better if we showed you." Celeste gently lead her over to the Tardis doors, closing the Doctor's still open mouth on the way. Opening the Tardis's doors, Donna stared out in shock.

"No this isn't possible, this can't be happening."

"How did you get in here? I don't understand that and I understand everything. This this can't happen! There is no way a human being can lock itself onto the Tardis and transport itself inside." The Doctor interrupted the pair and Celeste rolled her eyes at his rudeness, honestly can't he be curious and polite?

"There's a first time for everything Doctor." Alfie came over and shut the doors, giving a small smile to Donna. 

"Are you three aliens?" The bride sat down on the jump seat as  Celeste leaned against one of the coral supports next to her. 

"Just me and the Doctor, Feisty is nice and human, with just a bit extra on the side." Alfie answered, smirking when Celeste swatted the Doctor away when he tried to shove a ophthalmoscope in Donna's face. 

"A bit extra on the side?" Opening her hands, Celeste showed Donna the light practically pouring from her hands. 

"It's wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, don't worry." Donna smiles, comforted by the woman. 

"So where's this church then?" Alfie taps the Doctor on the forehead, signalling to his fellow Time Lord that he is being rather rude.

"Yes we should probably get you back there." Celeste smiles as the Doctor seems to recover from his shock over Donna's impromptu entrance. 

Just as the Doctor is about to send the quartet back into the vortex, the Tardis starts making strange noises, drawing the worried looks of the three time travellers. 

"Who're you getting married to anyway? Are you sure he's human? He's not a bit overweight with a zip around his forehead, is he?" The Doctor starts rambling as he worriedly runs around the console, not noticing Donna run towards the door's suddenly overwhelmed.

"Doctor!" Alfie says hurriedly as he runs after their bonded and Donna. "Donna! It might not be safe!"

"Fuck."

**************************

"Donna, please just come back in the Tardis. It's not safe out here." Celeste pleaded with the woman, nervously looking around the high street for the robot Santa's.

"Leave me alone, please. I just want to get married. I can't deal with all that." She signals towards the Tardis and the two Time Lords who hung back slightly, giving the two woman space. 

"Come back to the Tardis. We can work this out, there are things looking for you. You're not safe." 

"No way. That box is too weird and those two, your boyfriends or whatever, especially the lanky one. Hasn't he ever heard of being polite? I'll be fine on my own." A small smile cracked on Celeste's face but it quickly faded.

"He's just a bit hurt right now, we recently lost our friend." A flare of guilt rises in Celeste but she shakes it off, knowing it was the best option at the time.

"I'm sorry about your friend but I need to go. Ten past three. I'm going to miss it." 

"We can phone them, you can use my phone. If you insist on going, I'll go with you." Surprise crosses Donna's face at Celeste's determined words but she gives a nod. "You get a taxi and I'll just let Alfie and the Doctor know."

Donna starts trying to get a Taxi and Celeste quickly runs back to her two bonded, frowning when she notices the robot Santa not far from Donna.

"I'm going to go with Donna to keep her safe-"

"Safe? From what?"

"Robot Santa's, I'll be fine. Just come and find us, the flyover past the exit to Chiswick." Ignoring the spluttering protests of the two Time Lords, Celeste kisses them both on the cheek and quickly runs back to Donna as a Taxi pulls up next to her. The pair get into the Taxi and Celeste sighs when she mentally confirms the driver is one of the Santa's. 

"So are you three...together?" Donna's voice was hesitant, as if she wasn't quite sure how to word her question. 

"On the Doctor's and Alfie's planet, they are bonded to people, it's like a soulmate but a lot deeper. I am the Doctor's and Alfie's bonded. Which means I get double the rambling when they get excited." They both laugh and it feels more natural between the two. 

"Hold on a minute. I said Chiswick. You've missed the turning. Excuse me, we should've turned off back there. We're going the wrong way!" Celeste starts looking out the window for the Tardis and she sighs in relief when she see's Alfie sticking his head of the flying box. 

"Donna will the window open?" 

She doesn't reply as she pulls the hood off the robot and she falls back against the seat in horror.

"Donna, look out!"