CHAPTER 1 :- THE BEGINNING

(A/N to avoid confusion, I'll refer to Miles as Spider-Man M. Sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Izuku was woken up by his alarm and the voice of his wife, Momo Midoriya. The two have been married for 5 years now. They had gotten married a few months after Izuku and Momo had returned from America.

Momo was still the No.4 hero and as for Izuku, he was a physics teacher at a college and he still took photos of Spider-Man for the daily bugle.

His job as Spider-Man had gotten a lot easier because of Miles. He didn't have to fight alone now. He even got a new suit from Mei Hatsume.

Izuku got out of the bed and stretched. He went inside the bathroom to freshen up. He got out after taking a shower and put on a shirt, pant and tie.

Today was an exciting day for Izuku. He was about to teach his student his favorite topic is physics. Multiverse.

The concept of Multiverse was something Izuku was always interested in. The fact that there is a possibility that there exists a universe where his mother was alive always made him happy. But the topic of Multiverse was a frightening one too considering how little they knew about it. They had the technology to building machines to help them travel across the Multiverse.

Izuku went downstairs and was greeted by a note on the dining table. The note was from Momo.

I made you Katsudon for tiffin.
Have a great day. Love you.
- Momo.

Izuku smiled and made himself coffee and bread. He ate his breakfast and slinged his satchel over his shoulder. He made sure his suit was on him and he had refils for his web-shooters.

Izuku left his home and headed towards Musutafu University.

Timeskip :-

Miles :- Shit. I'm late.

Miles was running through the halls of Musutafu University as he was running late for class. He was out being Spider-Man late at night even after Izuku had gone home.

He finally reached the class door and opened it to find that there was no teacher.

????? :- Morales, over here.

Miles turned his head and saw Eri. He and Eri had met in their first year of high school. They had been friends since then. She also didn't know that he would go out late at night with their physics teacher and be a vigilante. Yet. Izuku has told him to tell her soon so that it doesn't bring up problems in the future.

Miles raced over to Eri and sat down beside her at the spot she had saved.

Miles :- Thanks.

Eri :- You're lucky that Mr. Midorya is always running late. What do you do at night ?

Miles :- Nothing.

The door to their class opened and Izuku casually strolled in. He put his satchel on the table and turned to the class.

Izuku :- Good Evening class. Today we are going to learn about something interesting. Multiverse. I'm sure most of you know the basic part about the Multiverse. Can anyone tell me ?

A student raised her hand.

Izuku :- Yes ?

Student 1 :- Multiverse, a hypothetical collection of potentially diverse observable universes, each of which would comprise everything that is experimentally accessible by a connected community of observers.