CG!Techno & L!Tommy

Techno POV: 

For the past 3 weeks, A 16 year old blonde, has been living under my house. Constantly wasting items and never sits still for more than 30 seconds. Yet here he is, currently sitting on my rug, snuggling into a blue blanket.

I've known Tommy's been age regressing since, well. Wilbur's death. Before he betrayed me for the 10th time, I would replace Wilbur as a temporary 'caregiver'. Though i'm not great with children, I always made an exception for Tommy, even though he is always a brat with me when he's little.

"Okay, Toms. Up we go, you stink and need a bath." I said, walking over to Tommy, ready to pick him up.

"Noo!! I no wan' tooo!" The 4 year old, blonde whines in rejection. Weakly swatting away my hands.

I sigh. "Bubby, you need to cooperate with me, or else we can't do anything fun" I soften my voice and try to bargain with him.

"Bu' I play now!" He argues, starting to tear up.

I think for a minute. Thinking of ways i could get him to take a bath, and nothing comes to mind. So i just settled on changing his clothes and he can take a shower on his own when he's bigger.

"Okay, Fine. How about instead, we change you out of these itchy clothes and get into our pj's?" I reply, his eyes lighting up from tears to almost instantly excited.

"okok!!" He replies excitedly, making grabby hands up towards me.

I couldn't help but grin, as i pick him up gently and pick out his favorite onesie, I kept from when Wilbur first died. I change him into the white and red onesie, then set him on the couch and turn on some cartoons. "Do you want a snack, little one?" I question, as Tommy quickly nods his head in excitement.

I head to the kitchen, grabbing a sippy cup. I set the small cup on counter and grab all the ingredients to make angel milk. I heat up the milk and add all the stuff needed. I grab a red kiddy plate down from shelf and put some blueberries, cookies, and a few gummies on the plate, heading back to the little is. "Are you hungry, bubba?" I say monotone, adding softness to my voice. Tommy nods happily, as i set the plate on the coffee table in front of us and hand Tommy the sippy cup full of angel milk.

I gently pat his head and barely grin. I'm going to admit, He's pretty adorable.

____________________

THIS ONE IS QUITE SHORTER BUT HOPE U ENJOYED!!!

(427 words)