Chaper 30

Wanda's Pov

As promised I made y/n her favourite pasta. "What time is it?" I asked walking into the lounge with 3 plates of pasta.

"Pasta Time?" Y/n asked looking up from the monopoly her and nat have been playing for the past hour.

"Pasta Time" I repeated with a soft smile her face lit up.

"Fuck yes!" She grinned putting her dog figure down. I sat the plates down on the table and y/n started eating.

"It's so good!" Y/n groaned at the taste with her mouth full making Nat and I laugh.

"That good?" Nat asked smirking while she took a bite out her's, she then dropped the fork "fuck fuck fuck! It's hot!" Nat said grabbing her glass and downing the water quickly.

Y/n and I laughed and nat swelled then glared at us. "It's not funny, where'd you cook the pasta? In the burning depths of hell??" Natasha questioned, I rolled my eyes playfully

"No Nat, I didn't cook it in hell. I cooked it in the kitchen, like a normal human would" I said eating mine fine.

"Well you are both enhanced so you aren't normal human beans" Nat challenged y/n just choked on her pasta and then she drank to stop the cough attack that would follow.

"Human beans?-" y/n asked eating more pasta finishing her plate and picking up mine as well.

"Yep" Nat smirked as she ate again

"I'm gonna head to bed goodnight" y/n said standing up and taking the plates away.

"Night love!" I called out after her

"Night you weirdos" She yelled back I could tell she was smirking.

"But we are your weirdos!!!" Nat called after her making me giggle. I held the plates being sat down.

"I know! How lucky am I?" She yelled back

"Mr Stark has requested that you all 'shut the fuck up' he doesn't sound too happy" Jarvis informed us.

"Tell him to shove it up his ass" I heard y/n mumble then leave the kitchen and go to the lift.

Nat and I did end up in y/n's room after we finished monopoly. I crawled in and pulled her against me and nat went to her other side Throwing an arm over the both of us. "Goodnight My girls" I heard nat whisper before she fell asleep I smiled to myself and hid my face in y/n's neck falling asleep happily.

-In The Morning-

Somehow I was the first to wake up. Nat was usually the first awake but I'm guessing keeping her up late to make her play monopoly was the reason she was still asleep. I sat up and decided to make them breakfast.

I walked to the kitchen and decided on bacon and eggs. I was happily cooling the eggs listing to 'blank space' by Taylor swift when two arms snaked around my waist.

"What happened to tasha?" Y/n asked resting her head on my shoulder.

"I made her stay up late to finish monopoly, she still won" I trailed off at the last part and I felt y/n laughing quietly.

"Good sleep?" I asked her she nodded against my shoulder.

"That's good" I said moving the cooled egg onto Nat's plate.

"Let's go wake Tasha up now" I smirked and y/n nodded running to her room. I heard nat groan and y/n's laugh.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head" y/n said in a child like tone.

"Nooooo sleeeeeppp!" Nat said pulling the covers over her head.

"So you don't want breakfast?" I asked nat poked her head up from the covers.

"I do" She sighed and I sat the plate in her lap they both dug in making me smile. I ate slower because I wasn't super hungry.

"Wanda is now gonna make allllll our meals" y/n smirked and I pouted.

"Noo" I said whining " I'll teach you both how to cook I am not making food all the timeee" I protested y/n shrugged and muttered an 'ok'

"Good" I smiled

"Rip to the kitchen" Nat smirked knowing they both can't cook Making me sigh.