Chapter 3

In The Morning

Y/n's Pov

I woke up after a rough night with my two red heads. Nat was already awake smirking cause she wanted to see how well I could walk. "Come on, I wanna see it." She said getting up and walking perfectly fine but also waking wanda to watch.

"Mmm 5 more minutes" She said while pulling the blanket over her head.
"So you wanna miss Y/n trying to walk?" Nat said

"Oh suddenly I don't need 5 more minutes." She said getting up wanting to see me walk.

"Your both evil." I said attempting to get off the bed but as soon as I got up I felt my legs get weak and I collapsed onto the floor. "dammit!" I said in defeat.

Nat picks me up and puts me back on my bed and pats my head as if I were a pet. "Wanda are you gonna make pancakes for breakfast?" Wanda noded while putting on a top.

"Can I help make the pancakes?" I said
"Ofcourse you can help! let's go, maybe put on a shirt first?" I just then realised I was still naked after our fun lastnight.

"Not that we don't mind the veiw, the others just might not like it as much as us." Nat said smiling.

"Natasha Romanoff!" I said while putting on clothes that Wanda handed me. Nat then picks me up and carries me to the kitchen where the others are, wanda was walking beside Nat.

Nat's Pov

As I sat Y/n on the counter Steve spoke up and said "So.. Did you girls have fun lastnight.." looking over to a traumatised Peter

"Oh shit, did you guys hear Y/n Screaming?" I said looking at them both.

"Um.. Well I heard Y/-n Scream a bit and when I went to check I heard-"

he was interrupted with nick walking into the room. "I need Barnes, Banner, Parker, Rogers, Peitro and Tony.. you all have a mission."
Wanda and I smirked and looked to Y/n who realised we'd all be alone since the others were out with pepper.

"Okay suit up, you 3 can train for a bit then do whatever while we are away."
Tony said walking out with nick.

Wanda's Pov

"We will let you shower off first Y/n."
I picked her up while smirked back at nat.

I left Y/n to shower the went back to Nat. "We are so messing with her." Nat said getting up from her seat and taking me to her room.
She went looking under her bed and dragged out a box and then gave me a devilish smirk.

We walked back to Y/n's room to see if she was finished showering and she was. We didn't even knock we just walked in to her drying her body off with a towel.

Nat's Pov

"You didn't listen lastnight." I said with a serious tone. She looked at me confused. i walked over and pushed her against the wall before shoving a vibrator up her she gasped as it went up further.

"Now let's go train" I said with a smirk. (Y/n obviously is wearing clothes, Croptop hoodie and leggings. )

We all went into the training room and while Y/n was punching a punching bag I took my phone out of my pocket and turned on the vibrator. It caught her off guard and as she looked over the punching bag hit her in the head.
Wanda and I ran over to her and I turned the vibrator off quickly.

"Are you okay?!" I said worried.

"Yes im fine, that just caught me off guard." She said rubbing her head.
I felt really bad I didn't mean to hurt her, It was just suppose to be a funny joke.

Wanda kissed me and said "I'll go get some ice for your head, keep her sitting Nat." She quickly ran off to get the ice and Y/n tried to get up.

"Please Don't." I held her hand then I let her rest on my lap while wanda went to get the ice

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen.." She lifted up a hand and stroked my face

"Nat it's okay, I know you didn't mean it and I'm okay." She said with a reassuring smile which made me feel a bit better.

I kissed her and wanda walked back in

Wanda's pov

"Having fun without me? That's sad."
I said with a smile happy that Y/n was okay and I felt bad for poor natasha she really thought she hurt Y/n badly.

"Alright give me your face kit kat." I said

"Kit kat- you told her about it?!" She up looked at nat who didn't actually tell me I just read her mind by accident.

"She didn't, I accidentally read her mind." I said it quickly because I didn't want Nat to get blamed for my mistake.

"Oh okay" she said while nat was helping her slowly stand up.

While I put the ice on her head she winced in pain. I could see nat felt bad "Movie?" I said, Y/n smiled.

"I'm picking the movie!" She yelled while running out the room to find her favourite movie.

"You picked Last time!" I screamed back and nat was already chasing after her.