Chapter 23

Y/n squirmed in Wanda's arms. Eventually wanda used her powers to hold her still. We took her to the lounge and we got some water, she drank it and Eventually sobered up.

"Y/n, why were you drunk, its only 7am." I asked she looked at me silently.

"I-" She groaned in pain "I felt like it" She muttered leaning back in the sofa.

Eventually she fell asleep and I lifted her shirt up, wanda gasped and I felt my eyes water. Her side was bruised and one of her ribs looked out of place. I gently touched her she woke up in an instant and yelled in pain.

"God! Why can't you both just leave me for 10 minutes?!" She stood up and walked out annoyed leaving us confused.

"What was that about" Wanda muttered upset I hugged her.

"I'm not sure" I said back, holding her tightly.

Y/n's Pov

Ok I felt bad for yelling at nat and wanda but I was finally asleep and they litreally poked my sore side.

I went into town for a bit. I went to my apartment cause I felt like checking up on it. I opened the door and walked inside I closed the door and locked it behind me. I noticed a cup of coffee on the counter I never left things out. The coffee was warm so I grabbed my gun from under the sink.

Then I searched the house a blonde woman was holding up a photo of nat wanda and I "You girls make a cute couple" She said turning around I held the gun up more.

"Relax." She said, she raised her hands up in surrender.

"Who are you" I asked.

"Yelena Belova, Natasha's Sister." I tilted my head

"Why are you in my apartment." I asked

"I was looking for you, your not an easy person to find" She said I shrugged and put the gun down.

"Why?" I asked.

"You ask to many questions." I reached for my gun and she sighed.

"Natasha. She and I dont talk but I knew you girls were dating so I thought I'd ask you how she was." Yelena explained I felt bad.

"Ask her yourself. I'll take you to her." Yelenas eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked.

I noded and walked out the room "Can I keep the photo?" She asked I laughed.

"Sure." The photo was one of nat after a mission. She was sleep on me and wanda, Steve took the photo.