8

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: light language

"AND I WAS thinking maybe we could go get dinner or something sometime soon?" "No."

Camilo rolled his eyes, "Come on Santi, you're supposed to help me practice, and every time you've rejected me." "Because there is a very high chance Ximena will reject you." Camilo groaned flopping down on his bed. "This is helpless, there's no way Ximena would go for a guy like me."

"Cam, don't down talk yourself. You're a Madrigal for fucks sake-" "- And she's a Pérez." "I am also a Pérez for your information." "That's besides the point." Santi shrugged grabbing a rubber band from his wrist, tying his long black hair back into a bun.

"You need to get your act together Madrigal, especially with Adonis coming to court Ximena soon and Ana coming to court Elisa-" "I'm sorry what-"

Camilo wore a shocked expression on his face, jaw slacked. "What do you mean, 'court Ximena'?" "I mean exactly what I said, father is bringing home Adonis and Ana to court my sisters. Luckily I got off scott free for another two years but-" 

Camilo leaped up from the bed startling his friend, "Santi, you realize how bad this is right? Your father is picking a boyfriend for your sister, the girl I've kinda liked for like ever." "It's actually been two months-" "SHUT UP SANTI." 

He raised his hands in surrender watching his friend pace up and down his room. "It's not that big a deal, Ximena will probably just do what Evaluna did and run away." "Santiago, that is kind of a big deal." "Yeah it sounds worse when you say it out loud."  

Camilo's thought was a messy flurry of emotions, "I mean, what if Ximena ends up liking the guy." Santi laughed, "Ximena would probably end up liking you before she likes the guy." "NOT HELPING" "Sorry."

Camilo rubbed a hand over his face, crumpling onto the bed beside his friend, "This is helpless." 

A knock was heard at the door and Camilo shot up. Santi remained neutral picking at his nails, "Come in."