7

↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

                                                  ↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

THE hardest part about liking someone is not knowing if they like you back. For Camilo it was easy. Ximena didn't like him back. Anyone in a 100 mile radius could tell you that. She didn't hate him, that wasn't it at all. They were friends now. And that's what they would stay. Friends.

Ximena appreciated and loved him as a friend, and Camilo loved her as something more. But baby steps he supposed. 

Ximena didn't come over as much. And he didn't quite understand the reason at first. But news quickly spread that the head of the Pérez household had returned from Mexico. This time with his oldest son, Alvaro. Camilo didn't understand the big deal, but even Abuela was excited, so it had to be something important. 

Today would be the day he learned, Alvaro and Mr.Pérez were coming over with Elisa, Santi, and Julian for dinner. Elena was sleeping and Ximena chose to stay home with the twins. Camilo always wondered if they had a mom but he supposed she was just tired of taking care of 7 kids all the time.

Now Camilo could see what everyone was so excited  over. 

Mr. Pérez was a middle aged Filipino man, not that he looked his age at all. He seemed young and well put together. Although some of the other kids seemed to look more like their mother his son was a spitting image one. Almost twins if you would. If you know, one time looked slightly younger.

"Mr.Pérez it is an honor to have you sitting at the table with us, thank you for taking time out of your schedule to eat with us." "It's really not problem Senora Alma." The man flashed an award winning smile. He really was their father.

The dinner went on, occasional conversation being thrown here and there before Alma made eye contact with him and he nodded. She stood up pulling everyone's attention towards her.

"I have an announcement. Well, we do. After Isabela's failed engagement Mr.Pérez has been kind enough to bring Alvaro back from Mexico to court her." Everyone gasped excitedly, eveyrone but Isabela. Elisa felt her heart drop as she looked to make eye contact with her and she was looking away, "That is, if Isabela accepts?"  

All eyes turned towards Isabela, but she was looking down at her plate refusing to make eye contact. Alma shot her a look, and she straightened up as she felt her eyes burn in the side of her head.

"I apologize Mr.Pérez, and Alvaro, but I would like some time to think." Alma threw her a disappointed look before sitting back down. As she sat back down Santi shot her a sympathetic look.

Dinner finished up and a knock was heard on Isabela's door. When she opened it was Alvaro. "Can I come in?"

Hesitantly she did. As they walked inside Alvaro stopped when I felt her was far enough for no one to hear him. "Listen, Isabela, you're a beautiful girl. But I don't want to marry you and you don't want to marry me." 

Isabela looked at him shocked and waited for him to continue. "If we get married, we have to move back to the Philippines together. And I already have someone I love, back in Mexico. As much as I want to say I'm sorry it doesn't matter, neither of us feel the same for eachother. Reject the courtship and let's move on."

"You don't understand Alvaro, my grandmother really wants this." "But do you want this?" Isabela paused, "I don't" "Has anyone ever asked you what you want Isabela." Another pause.

He sighed walking into the room and sitting on her bed, he patted the spot next to him as she sat. "What do you want?" Isabela took a deep breath, "I want to be with your sister, in public, as a couple. I want her to be my girlfriend." Alvaro looked shocked, "But my grandmother-" "Fuck your grandmother, you want to be with Elena, then be with her." "I meant Elisa" "They're literally the same I swear." 

Isabela laughed before falling down on the bed, "What about you? Why would your father send you to court me if you have someone already." Alvaro looked away sheepishly, "Because he doesn't know they exist-" "Oh my god-" "I live to make him happy okay, and just like your grandmother he really wants this. He likes to be in control, that's why Evaluna ran away, he doesn't realize how he's hurting us by trying to pick how we live our lives. It's like how Adonis is coming from the Philippines to court Ximena soon-"

"I'm sorry what-"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

GO READ DOUBLE TAKE ITS AN ELISA X ISABLEA BOOK AND IM UPDATING IT TODAY

unedited as usual thank you so much for 20k+ reads i love you all.

But we gotta talk. I went to go see Encanto on the 28th of November. I put Loverboy in the works on the 29th, I published it on the 1st of December. At the time there was only about 8 other Encanto fics so I'm one of the first on Wattpad. 

But everyone keeps commenting that my scenese feel familiar to other books. All these books can around the time i already had the third-fourth chapter of loverboy out. If anyone is copying someone, they're copying me. So please comment the books you saw that were similar to my own it's getting annoying.

You can ask questions here.

Unedited as always, check out my oc book because I have another book coming soon

mwah, love 💋