Lollipop (Jirosé)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck baby put my dick in your mouth" he said while groaning and I looked at him asked.

"Do you want me to suck your dick daddy?" I asked and Jimin just nodded.

"Will you eat my stuff without permission next time?" I asked.

"No babe I'll ask next time but just put my dick in your mouth" Jimin said and I smirk and placed his huge dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his dick.

Jimin was just groaning and then he held my head and pushed it down on his dick making me gag and said.

"Fuck babe I know you can take more of my huge dick" Jimin said while groaning.

I kept on gaging because he kept pushing my head down on his dick and all of his dick couldn't fit in my mouth and I pulled his dick out of my mouth and kept stroking it and his dick was wet because of my saliva and Jimin looked me and said.

"Babe don't stop keep going just look how that pretty mouth of your has my dick looking" Jimin said as I kept stroking his dick.

I placed my mouth back on his huge dick and started bobbing my head up and down and then his dick started twitching and I know his gonna cum.

I looked at Jimin and saw him rolling his eyes back and then Jimin looked at me and said.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" Jimin said and cummed in my mouth and Jimin pulled his dick out my mouth and said.

"Fuck babe you looked so beautiful while you were sucking daddy's dick and now be a good girl and swallow my cum" Jimin said and I swallow his cum and I stood up and started walking back upstairs.

Jimin POV

Does she think this is over, I stood up from the couch and I didn't even care to pulled up my pants and I quickly ran behind Rosé and lift her up and placed her over my shoulder and said.

"This is just the beginning babe we aren't done yet" I said as I slapped her ass as I walked upstairs to our room.

"No Jimin put me down I only did that because you ate my lollipop" Rosé said as she hit my back but I didn't care.

"Your poor excuse isn't going to save you from daddy's huge dick today babe" I said as I slapped her ass again and entered our bedroom.

As I entered out bedroom I saw all her books on the bed and I quickly slid them off the bed on to the floor and gently paced Rosé on the bed.

After I placed Rosé on the bed I took off my shirt leaving me shirtless revealing my stone tone six pack abs that I know turns her on and Rosé looked at me and said.

"My books and stop Jimin I need to study for my exam" Rosé said and I  looked at her and just pulled down my pants since it was unbuttoned and now I completely naked and I said.

"Who brought you those books and you were the one who started it and now am just gonna finish it" I said and got on the bed and hover over Rosé and said.

"We're going to have so much fun" I said with a smirk and kissed her and she quickly respond to the kiss and then I grabbed her breasts making her surprised and then I inserted my tongue into her mouth and started to roam my tongue all over her mouth and I then I pulled away and said.

"I thought it's gross that my saliva in your mouth" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"I should make you regret rolling those beautiful eyes at me" I said and I started kiss her neck or more like sucking her neck leaving hickeys all over.

I pulled away looking at her neck being satisfied with my work and then I grabbed her shirt and ripped it apart revealing the most beautiful things I have ever seen, even though I seen it many times.