T W E N T Y - S I X

Börja om från början

" i love you too Sasuke " i said sitting up and then i felt a pretty powerful kick .

" quick Sasuke use your Sharingan and look at my stomach " I smiled putting his hand on it .

His face lit up at the sight of the babies positioning themselves to come out " T-This is amazing- they're soon ready to come out " he smiled brightly

" yep " I smiled .

We sat there for a while talking to them and looking at them and then at about 2  PM he took me home and rushed off to his training .

"SHISUI -SAN " I said running into his arms hugging him tightly , he picked me up and kissed me .

" how was the festival doll face ?" He said putting me down as I walked behind him to the kitchen .

" it was great Sasuke I had a really good time " I said knowing he would lose his head if I told him about the man who attacked me . I felt a sudden pain in my stomach but I just ignored it and ate my plain rice . I handed him the pictures and he helped me put them up in the little montage we made in the twins room so they would know their family and see them .

" Shisui I want to do something for you before we get kids " I said taking his hand .

" what is it ?" He smiled

" I want to give you a spa  thingy in the bath , I got all the stuff from the festival you've been working so hard this past month - I really want to treat you and you can't say no " I beamed

He nodded in agreement as I  had him  sit blind flooded in the living room while i prepared all  the stuff for him . What was this feeling - I thought falling to my knees - don't tell me there coming out - not now .

I picked my self up toughing out through the pain , I took off the blind fold and began setting down the flower petals failing as Shisui chuckled because I couldn't bend down .

" let me help you " he said about to take the basket .

I smacked away his hand " NO , this is my treat to you " I smiled

I set them down wildly and brought him into the candle light , rose scented bathroom . He bit his lip turning to me .

'This is beautiful Isa - your amazing " he said hugging me tightly .

I fake a smile trying to hold back the ever in creasing pain I felt . I undressed him and he got in the steamy water .

" it would be even better if you joined " he smiled

" I'll join a bit later , I want to treat you first " I smiled sitting outside the tub to put on a face mask .

Shisui used this opportunity to put his hands in my shirt and grab one of my boobs .

" this would be a  good treat " he said with a toothy grin . " having them to myself one last time "

" sure it would and you'll get to " I said putting the cucumbers over his eyes . " but for now have nothing "

I massaged his feet and soaped his body  , as he nearly fell asleep . I got out of the tub to get us towels when I felt my water break and I feel to the ground in extreme pain . I hissed holding my stomach and crying silently .

" you cant come now - I want to finish my gift to Shisui " I said clenching my teeth and getting back up " both of you just give me 5 minutes "

I pulled my self together and went back in setting the towel down and taking off the rest off my clothes and getting in and taking off his face mask and cucumbers .