World of Code Geass Part 1

Start from the beginning

After the details of alternate world history, Captain Sullivan understood it though he felt disgust of what this world became.

Sullivan: So the people are suffering under not only the Holy Britannian Empire, but also the EU and Chinese Federation?

UGSE captain (screen): Yes sir. We have images from our recon drones to see Japanese in concentration camp in EU similar to the ones the America did back in WW2, and Chinese Federation treated badly to their people knowing to be peasants living in the provinces.

Sullivan: Were you able to save Alterhuman Japanese when the invasion started?

UGSE captain (screen): We did. Only a few of them. They are in my ship considered as refugees and we set up the base at the moon for refugees to stay there. As for the Prime Minister of Japan, we just found him to commit suicide, apparently to be seppuku.

Sullivan: What else?

UGSE captain (screen): Let's see... Yes, The Vi Britannia siblings are alive. They were hiding under the protection of Ashford family in Ashford Academy and they have a Japanese maid, but we discovered she is a successor of the Shinozaki School apparently to be learning to become a ninja.

He showed him a picture of a young female Japanese maid.

We identify her as Sayoko Shinozaki. We must be cautious about her.

Sullivan: Right. Now then, since we're here you are joining us for this mission. But first, what is the current situation here?

UGSE captain (screen): We got a report that an explosion was coming from Tokyo Settlement. A group of Alterhuman Japanese resistances have stole what appears to be a chemical gas bomb, but our agents shows that Britannians are experimenting something odd.

A captain shows him an image of a green long-haired girl wearing a prisoner striped-jacket.

UGSE captain (screen): Our agents never know about this test subject the only thing we have is her name C

UGSE captain (screen): Our agents never know about this test subject the only thing we have is her name C.C. The resistance is being pursued by a police force then a faction called The Purists take control of it.