Chapter 4

ZION'S POV

I close my eyes as I feel the fresh air hugging me. I'm on my way to the Island. I feel freedom at this time. No pressure, no eyes watching my move, nothing at all.

I was alone on the yacht that picked me up. Actually it's Matthew private yacht so I'm alone. Matthew knows that I'm not comfortable of crowd places or too many people. I became paranoid when there were so many people around me. What happened 7 years ago made me like this. And that is also the reason why I don't want to take a vacation in a crowded place or as much as possible I don't take a vacation. If it weren't because of das and his decisions for me, I wouldn't have thought of getting a VIP on Matthew's island.

I sat in the folding beach chair given to me earlier by the yacht driver. I looked up at the sky and let out a deep sigh. I'm so tired. Stressed, too much workload, and pressures, I now felt that my body was so tired. I really made a right choice to take a month off first and luckily, dad agreed. It's also good that dad didn't force me to take Bella on my vacation, but knowing him, for sure Bella will suddenly appear on the Island, that's why I asked Matthew to ban her in the island.

My phone suddenly rings. I curiously took it our from my pocket. I'm in the middle of the sea and yes my phone has a signal, but who the hell will call me? I checked the caller ID. I sighed when I saw my cousin's number.

"Are you that excited to see me Mat? I still have four hours to travel, hold your excitement."

"Hahahahaha! Who said I'm excited to see you? I'm not excited because I'm having trouble on how to deal with your dad question about the islands' address and why Bella can't book on my island. I just received a call from your father FYI. Bella is trying to book a reservation in the island. Not on the VIP island though."

My prediction is correct. Dad will asked Bella to follow me.

"You can do that. You're not Matthew Anderson if you can't deal with my dad."

"I already did. I just said there's a technical issue and we're trying to fix it. Until you're here, Bella won't be able to book. Even your dad and your mom. I already put their name on the blacklist."

"Good. You are really Matthew."

"But that is not the main reason why I call you."

I frowned. "Then, what?"

"Have you read the contract? I think, you didn't. I didn't receive any violent reaction from you. I call to remind you to read the contract. But even if you have a violent reaction, it won't change what is stated.  I want you to read it so you won't be surprised when you come here."

"Do I have to be nervous about what's in the contract?"

"Nah. But you really need to read it."

"Fine. I'll read it now."

"Good. That's all ... And oh, before I forgot, rest assured that Bella won't be able to enter the island either because she can't find the island. I asked Theo for help."

"Good. All right, I'll read the contract and expect a call or email from me."

"I will not read it. I'll accept all your complain and violent reaction when you arrive here. Bye!"

I shook my head. I got up and went back to the cabin I was using. I can feel something is not good about the contract. Knowing Matthew, there is really something in the contract. I picked up my laptop and opened the folder where the documents I was signed were hidden. I remember that I downloaded the contract last night before I went to sleep and put it in the folder where the other contract copy was also placed. When I found what I was looking for, I opened it and started reading.